BERLIN, Germany (Mission #3) - Location Discussion

24 Likes

This is strange. Hitman Forum has been refreshed or what?

2 Likes

Yes, a new era has started

15 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. Iā€™m exited to start it.

1 Like

I have a feeling Berlin will be the smallest (in real terms) map of the game. The article described it as a decommissioned nuclear plant (sounds like a boring run down guarded area like Colorado), with a night club (sounds fun, but how big could it be?), and a ā€˜wooded areaā€™ (is this from the CGI trailer? I canā€™t imagine it has much to do in it, much like the Hawkeā€™s Bay beach)

4 Likes

So, in the previous era of the Germany discussion I started a theory. What if after we hunted down the partners, exept Edwards, 47 and Diana are ready to tract down the Constant who is in Germany. What more he is in Berlin and taking refugee in Lucas Greyā€™s safehouse. After they eliminated Edwards 47 and Diana realizes that Lucas betrayed them and he became a threat to them. I believe this will be a pretty unliked theory, but Iā€™m looking forward to see what you guys think.
Edit: I canā€™t believe I wrote ā€˜incidentā€™ instead of ā€˜eliminated Edwardsā€™

2 Likes

What happened? Why is everything deleted?
Yesterday I posted my idea about an location similar to Berlin Teufelsberg and now everything ist gone? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. Hitman Forum has been refreshed

1 Like

Same for me, even my old account I cant access anymore.

to topic: I dont care where a mission is located, I am only interested in the game features. Hope that in Hitman 3 is a ton of new features, I hope also for an kick-ass combat AI in higher difficulty levels.

An dangerous combat AI is the salt and pepper for me in an stealth game. I need it to get my ā€œstealth momentsā€, like the toilet scene in the movie ā€œThe Matrixā€.

So intense, so much tension, so much adrenalin!

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, sir for finding the original for me :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

I share that feeling. Itā€™s very likely that Berlin will be smaller than Chongqing (hopefully Iā€™m not the only one who always has to look up the name :roll_eyes:) and Dartmoor. Maybe Dubai, too, depending on how many levels of the skyscraper we can explore. But small doesnā€™t mean bad. Hopefully itā€™s a Whittleton Creek instead of a Hawkā€™s Bay.

While the night club may only be one area, Iā€™m still optimistic that the rest of the map has some interesting stuff going on as well. And the fact that thereā€™s a night club with civilians and club staff already makes this a better map than Hawkā€™s Bay or Colorado in my book.

2 Likes

101 posts were merged into an existing topic: Voice Actors/Accents Thread

The Forest = outer Area
The Club = inside of the Power Plant starts at Entrance & ends at mid Area
The Power Plant = Guard area (outside) and maybe a basement/underground and rooftop and back area.

That how I think may the map layout will be.

3 Likes

Berlin looks amazing. Excited to see what the other locations areā€¦

1 Like

i lost my account( and now create new profileā€¦ somebody lost yŠ¾ur profile too?

1 Like

Itā€™s essentially a new website, so we all had to create new accounts.

4 Likes

I certainly hope you are wrong as well :slight_smile: Seeing as they actually bothered with the accents in H2 (even if only two, but given the locations itĀ“s ok), it would be weird to suddenly drop them again. But if they do, then theyĀ“d better re-add them into H1 missions as well, cause the sudden switch(es) in immersion would make my blood boil :joy: (I mean, we touched upon this in the old forum I think, but with Middle Eastern and Asian accents in H3, theyĀ“d already cover 3 locations in H1ā€¦).

I think thereĀ“ll be more to it, but I understand your concerns and it still may end up being Ā“smallĀ“. We havenĀ“t really seen anything from the map so we can only make sketchy ideas about it. Definitely donĀ“t think it would be like HawkeĀ“s Bay though. IĀ“m more concerned about Dartmoor in that regard tbh. IĀ“d be a bit disappointed if itĀ“s just the manor with some immediate surroundings. Would prefer a Ā“largerĀ“ surrounding area with some nice opportunities for environmental kills.

1 Like

tbh the surroundings seem pretty large. much larger than Parisā€™s surroundings, which is the antithesis of ā€œimmediateā€ surroundings

6 Likes

Fair enough :sweat_smile: Yeah, definitely larger than ParisĀ“s surroundings. ShouldĀ“ve phrased it betterā€¦ What IĀ“m wondering is whether the (accessible) manor grounds extend beyond what weĀ“ve seen in the trailers or if all the wider surroundings are just a Colorado-style view.

1 Like