BERLIN, Germany (Mission #3) - Location Discussion

I hope there is a list of at least 5 songs on repeat and not just one here in a club. Driverslounge was not a place you spend long in. A club you hang around in some time. So interested…

8 Likes

It would be nice if that were the case. I’m guessing it’ll be one song that’s long, but not repetitive so that you can keep listening to it without it getting annoying, like the song that plays at the fashion show in Paris.

If it does play multiple songs though, IO will probably just reuse that Paris song and Draufgänger, along with the new song.

1 Like

apparently HMF doesnt like discord gifs, so im uploading them to tenor :face_with_monocle:

looks sick

14 Likes

I want to have a sneak peak into that music so bad.

4 Likes

I bet it will be some house or techno

1 Like

That is like having a Nashville level and saying it will have country music.

4 Likes

I blame that local copies download system for that.
As it shows, forum does not allow any files bigger than 4MB

Imagine it actually plays there :slight_smile:
I mean in this location

I was really hoping for this and cant way to play it. Looks awesome!

1 Like

Oh no… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah I am pretty sure Black Bandana was a hold over from when A) Absolution was in Texas (a theory I maintain) and B) was supposed to have lyrics driven music that reflected the levels and story as it went on. It was dropped because it was taxing on the developers.

1 Like

Same. I’d love for it to be a psytrance track but I doubt it will be.

Reminds me of samurai Jack. He starts in a forest where you softly hear the music. Then disguise himself to enter. And the other way around, the song Reminds me a bit of the hell ost from bloodmoney. https://youtu.be/RpmlaRIvV5U
https://youtu.be/CL-893hKSzI

can you do one of the ‘taps shoulder’ ‘punch in the face’ please?

i have all the gifs ready but HMF doesnt wanna preview them so im waiting til its fixed :’(

the tap shoulder gif is in the HITMAN.VR thread though, so you can find it

2 Likes

If you upload them as a mp4 video format they should work. Means you have to manually click to play it unlike most gifs, I find that Imgur was best for me.

1 Like

I’ve read and watched everything that Game Informer have put out there and out of the 3 locations they’ve touched I’m looking forward to Berlin the most, the artwork looks dark and there’s just something about 47’s visits to Europe that make the visits seem all that more darker, I’ve mentioned it before, very Contracts ‘esque’ and I can’t wait!

4 Likes

I’m not sure where to post this, though since the VR Video is currently is discussion, I noticed something.

It may be a coincidence, though this NPC is featured once in Night Marrakesh and never appears again, anywhere else. They defenitly have similarities.

4 Likes

let us guess -that techno party with lasers sophits - in abadoned power plant in Berlin

Guess? We already know the premise of the level is a rave at a disused power plant. It has been common knowledge since the Game Informer article

sorry -im too late read that article