Best NPC lines / quotes

Just give me da food… NOW!!

1 Like

“Fuck…fuck…fuck. ….shit…shit…fuck…fuck…”

1 Like

“Back the Fuck Away from me and keep your Eyes to yourself or I stab 'em both out”

“That’s it! Let loose on that… hippie commie pinko queer!”

“Argh, you bitch! I’m gonna get you for this!”

4 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

I like how the guards just offend eneryone when they say that.

The guards give no fucks.

Carl Ingram says something about COVID haha. glad they added that and didn’t record Ingram’s lines too early

14 Likes

Was it really early? I thought the virus was dormant since like March last year. It might’ve been a big meme back then and became an afterthought now that it’s somewhat de-escalated.

Although I did like the reference because it just dawned on me one of the best uses of that.

2 Likes

We knew it was going to be a problem as early as last January. Maybe they just took a gamble on how big a thing it was going to be.

2 Likes

Not sure if this was already in H1/2 or not, but I had one of the Dubai guards - when asking for someone to investigate a disturbance via earpiece - saying “not to send Ramirez”, cause the guy is an absolute moron (or something like that). Pretty sure it´s a reference to CoD:MW2?

1 Like

Usually in video games, dialogue recordings start pretty late during development. For a long time it’s just temp voices or nothing at all :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ooh, there goes my next ex-husband,

4 Likes

IOI probably made that challenge just for people to hear the line they wrote for Carl Ingram.

I like it.

4 Likes

It’s even funnier since YT algorithm detects the video as being related to the cononavirus :laughing:

12 Likes

IOI writing team rubbing their hands together "hehe yeah theyre gonna be talking about THIS line i bet :smirk: "

5 Likes

“I can see the fellow kids will relate with this line.”

4 Likes

You can add this Chongqing line to the “feminine hands” bonfire:

“Is he really a Dumpling Cook? His hands look so… soft.”

12 Likes

thats literally the first thing i thought of when i heard that. hitmanforum has rot my brain :skull:

1 Like