Best NPC lines / quotes

I don’t know from which map is it, but the one where someone shouts “Hermington! Hermington, goddamnit!” I hear it at times at Munga’s stream and it cracks me up every time.

Hermington? Who the heck is that?

1 Like

“It’s funny how kids look so innocent when they sleep, but adults just look like imbeciles.”

“I don’t know, John kinda looks like an imbecile when he’s awake too.”

“Yeah he does a bit doesn’t he…”

6 Likes

The Quote is actually.

“Hermington! Hermington, goddamnit!” You had one job.

It appears sometimes when killing someone in a Firefight.

1 Like

I don’t remember exact quotes, but there’s a guard wandering around in Club Hollë who will repeatedly ask security where his “friend” is, and then, in the least descriptive way, describes 47. Then security is like “you’re gonna have to be more specific, that’s about half the guys here” or something :joy:

Tbh I like hearing how NPCs describe 47 because i always wonder what would they choose to identify him with. They always have severe face blindness

7 Likes

I knew I wasn’t crazy. I was starting to think Munga used that soundclip from another game.

Thank you.

Guard: “Hey you seen Ramon? No? Probably sleeping in a closet somewhere, heh.”

47, disguised as a guard:
dd0

19 Likes

Guard: “Wooow, I’ve seen a lot of birds do their business on that outfit” (its a hidden dialogue if you mod the Scarecrow to not be hostile on Colorado)

9 Likes

I just caused a panic, and I swear I heard someone say “Aw man, I knew I should have stayed home today!”

might just be a general saying, but to me, nothing has made that line more iconic than The Magic School Bus

7 Likes

A guard just shouted at me when they were searching

“What’re you? A chicken, McFly!”

As a huge fan of Back to The Future I recognised it straight away :smile: appreciate whoever but that line in

9 Likes

Since @TheContractor posted recentlty I might as well contribute something here:

"Hey, who’s throwing stuff around here come on! "
“Someone deal with this areshole!”

(I think that’s what they say)

1 Like

I was recording a run in (Landslide) Sapienza dressed in the clown suit and heard an NPC say:

Shit, I hate mimes.

1 Like

Body Hidden +25XP

Non-Target Killed

I did not get it at first. And then it hit me like:

cough

That may have been the inspiration for my name

cough

8 Likes

And just when I thought you couldn’t get any cooler :wink:

3 Likes

Random woman in Miami:

“Oh my Gawd!”

Love it, or hate it, it’s impacted your playing experience in Miami.

Maybe not the “best,” but definitely one of the most well known.

10 Likes

Whenever I hear that “ow my gawd” shit in Miami I just want to shoot the whole crowd

5 Likes

it must simmer to perfection!
and
when this bell rings, Mr Ingram can eat and it will be like an angel touched his pallet
and
But isn’t this just a stew? Oh get out of my kitchen, imbecile! I don’t want your filthy words contaminating my food! Idiot

Not exactly the best lines here, but I failed the featured contract for this chef a billion times because of my stupidity and impatience and now this dialogue is embedded in my head.

4 Likes

Various guards when something happens:

“Someone’s causing trouble! Possibly high on drugs.”

Classic.

4 Likes