Bit of a Shame there were No Novelty Disguises

Oh, you can actually use it to lure away security? I thought its only for civilians

Dunno man. Thinking this way, Sapienza Store clerk disguise is a novelty one but the Plague Doctor is not, as it has a useful blend-in spot that is even involved in one of the mission stories.

1 Like

You can snag the the aforementioned DJ, security, and florida man, plus bartender, tech guy and (I think) club crew. It only works on certain individuals though, not all disguiseholders.

I really thought the drug dealer, as a unique NPC, was the ā€œdealerā€ the delivery guy is waiting for, but sadly thereā€™s no interaction possible there.

Iā€™ve said it once and Iā€™ll say it again, having this as part of the Deluxe Escalation rewards will answer all these problemsā€¦

Just for those that havenā€™t seen it :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

I think the point is that each level does have ā€œnoveltyā€ disguises, theyā€™re just locked behind a $30 paywall now and thus unusable in Contracts. Itā€™s a shame.

Ever since Hokkaido Iā€™ve hoped for a Ninja type suit that turns every area into hostile territory, but that we could equip in any suit location. I always figured the reason it wouldnā€™t be included would be that it would make SA impossible on some levels, but I guess that isnā€™t really a consideration any more.

4 Likes

Yep, would have been nice if the hunting outfit was up with the hunting shotgun in the attic at Dartmoor, waiting for neat challenges. Oh well.

3 Likes

Plus the suits donā€™t have the restrictions that disguises do and vice versa.

Yeah but that ninja suit thing is a bug.

I think by putting those nostalgic disguises behind the Deluxe Edition it makes fans more tempted for that version rather than the standard version.

I know I certainly went for the Deluxe version because of all the classic suits from the other games :wink:

They still couldĀ“ve put those outfits in the base game levels, but make them unlockable only via the deluxe escalations.

Lee HongĀ“s pawn shop in Chongqing wouldĀ“ve been a great place for the Triad outfit, that is if it was an accessible area in the first place (yes Chongqing, IĀ“m pointing at you being a rubbish city map). The hunting outfit wouldĀ“ve been nice in Dartmoor, though IĀ“d also fancy an old fashioned military uniform there.

Overall, it really is a shame there arenĀ“t any fun unique disguises in H3 levels. IĀ“m putting it on my personal list of setbacks along with lack of fun unique/scripted kills and too much emphasis on story-related elementsā€¦

3 Likes

omg i wish that was unlockable but overall the suit has funny discription

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see the Chipmunk suit from Absolution as an unlockable Novelty disguise in Hitman 3 at some point.

Iā€™d also like to see the Chicken suit/Bird costume that was in both Blood Money and Absolution.

1 Like