Blood Money KTEnhancer Mod

You’ve heard of Hitman 2 KTEnhancer, I’m sure. how about a blood money version???

Little sneak peek at an early 47 version with the mod

8 Likes

You better provide a link to download, otherwise these threads doesn’t make any sense and about to be removed

2 Likes

No sense in rushing art. They’ll be available once they are all complete free of errors

2 Likes

Then I advise to create a thread as soon as the mod is ready

1 Like

As they go, updates will be posted on each thread. fans like to see the updates. rather than posting mission by mission like I did before, I will upload download of entire game with mod fused into it. each mission in one big folder for download

each thread will have the mod posted for the particular game in the thread

4 Likes

Nice! Your Blood Money enhanced missions were great. Did you ever get around to the last couple missions?

2 Likes

A whole new mod, my friend. this will blow the enhanced out of the water with photorealism as well as enhanced sound effects, etc. some beta content will.hopefully be restored as well. the whole game released with this mod on it

2 Likes

I will definitely install this .Looks awesome (As long as there is no virus) I hope this
encourages me to play blood money.

2 Likes

Isn’t that piracy?

2 Likes

Man, I really appreciate the stuff you do for these older games. You never have to yet you still do it.

1 Like

No, I am not uploading the .exe.
every single mission in a big folder

2 Likes

47 skin looking good

8 Likes

Still rocking the Windows 7? Respectable.

3 Likes

What do you exactly mean by beta content?

2 Likes

beta shaders, lighting, and maybe even some dialogue

4 Likes

Some more little teasers for you all. hahahahahahahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

If you could post screenshots from pc It would be better.

3 Likes

Testing out 47’s new skin

@Ingvar @YourGudBudNel @Count.Rushmore

8 Likes

Wow, that texture looks really high quality.

1 Like

Not a texture, my friend hahaha :rofl::rofl:

1 Like