Blood Money KTEnhancer Mod

Now I’m just scared…

1 Like

Oh…? :neutral_face: Why is that…?

1 Like

I hope that didn’t come across the wrong way :joy: I didn’t mean it negatively, just didn’t get what you meant by it not being a texture. I see what you mean now

1 Like

I know what you meant :rofl:
I mean rather than a super HD texture, it is a variety of codes in a shader file and shader texture

the texture itself is half the quality

1 Like

Bloody Money KTEnhancer updates to be coming soon once my upgraded rig arrives. The intensity of this mod has become too much for my Windows 7 to handle🤣

3 Likes

Time for some screenshots of the “BMKE Pre-Beta”

Lighting has been redone, normals are now live mapped, more modern hud and other animation works are to be in the mere future

4 Likes

Holy shit that looks excellent, great work!

There’s more oil on that face than there is in the entirety of the United States though :joy:

this looks so good, almost like WOA.

2 Likes

Some of them are almost like it. I got inspired by WOA actually, haha

3 Likes

5 Likes

So far, the murder of crows and you better watch out… are the only ones fit with the BMKE mod

4 Likes

Requiem is now KTEnhanced…

3 Likes

Going to release a beta, test level for the BMKE mod hopefully it will be uploaded by sometime tomorrow. Here is a sneak of which mission it will be

That’s right, death on the Mississippi will be the first release of the BMKE mod! :smiley:

6 Likes

How’s going the mod?
Have you released the beta?

1 Like

eventually, yes. There has been lots of crashing to desktops with this… the mod does take up too much game memory, so I am currently working on a patch for stable release

3 Likes

how’s the mod/patch going

Is this mod still active?

1 Like

I am extremely interested in this mod. Are textures such as walls, objects, NPC’s, guns, etc going to be enhanced too? Or is this focused more on 47, lighting, animations, and sounds?

1 Like

Everything will be done

2 Likes

Any news on the progress? Mod looks insane!

Hey buddy, when the game with the mod will be released?!