Call of Duty Franchise

https://youtu.be/AM3-QWNdTFs

2 Likes

Gunsmith customs slated for next week. Personally happy to finally see this feature return from Modern Warfare since it effectively makes use out of the plethora of Weapon Blueprints we have.

2 Likes

The latest update is falsely permabanning people who reach high rounds on zombies. It seems to only affect PC but that isn’t confirmed. Treyarch’s official line is that these were all manual suspensions (bullshit) and that they’re not subject to review. So be wary if you’re a zombies player on PC

1 Like

https://twitter.com/callofduty/status/1382015773741289483?s=21

4/21/21 12 PM PT

The end is near.

leaky leaks.

Season 3 Operator Art

take this leak Season 3 leak how you may, but it has been getting copyright striked

New CDL Rivas Pack.

Eivor, is that you?

1 Like

PPSH and Ballistic Knives. :weary::ok_hand:

also Captain Price.

:eyes:

2 Likes

I was not expecting Price at all. The rest of the operators look pretty mediocre, but I’m buying Price as soon as I can, especially after I missed my chance to unlock him on MW’s Season 4.

But on another topic, I must say I’m pretty dissapointed in Cold War’s new operators in general. Apart from Naga, the Battle Pass operators have been just not for me at all, same with many of the operator skins you can buy in the COD store.
They lean too much on “dark/edgy = cool” without really understanding why Modern Warfare’s operators were so good: charisma. While we had dark/edgy operators, like Mace or Nikto, there was much more variety. You had badasses like Zane, Ghost and Iskra, charismatic yet strong characters like Lerch, Rodion and Wyatt, reserved and darker operators like the previously mentioned Mace and Nikto (also Velikan), and more humble, straight-to-the point ones like Roze, Bale and Raines. Black Ops’ operators have similar variation, but their designs mostly are generic and edgy. Just go to the Featured section and you’ll see the same boring designs. Gas mask, hood, skulls or a skull design, etc… it gets old fast.

Price is Free for whoever owns/purchased Cold War during Season 3. This Price is Price 84 and is completely different from MW Price in terms of being a operator. Similar to Frank woods.

1 Like

1980’s Action Hero’s crossover coming Mid Season 3. Expect it to coincide with the Mid-Season Event.
Die Hard

Rambo

One more is expected and it looks to be Terminator. If this trend continues expect around Halloween 80’s Horror Icons like last year for Haunting Of Verdansk.

• Freddy

• Jason (don’t know cause of rights issues)

• Michael

2 Likes

Whoa. Is Call of Duty going to do licensed crossovers now? Has it done that before?

A John McClane skin or Rambo skin would be a pretty neat addition.
(I’m really not a CoD guy, only popped into this thread as curiosity, this is cool.)

3 Likes

COD Ghost we had

Michael Myers and Predator.

COD MW we had Leather Face (Texas Chainsaw) and Billy The Puppet (Saw) for Halloween 2020.

License crossovers are nothing new to the series, but since Warzone is FTP and also a Live Service title crossovers are almost necessary just to keep traction/compete with other games such as Fortnite.

Since Black Ops Cold War is set in the 80’s and Warzone has been complete integrated with Coldwar in terms of Weapons and Map with the new version of Verdansk taking place in 1984 I have the feeling this is the first of many 1980’s Crossovers for the remained of Cold War’s lifespan.

Halloween and it’s Seasonal event is what I look forward too since 80’s Horror Icons as skins would be a huge plus atleast for me being the forums residential Horror Geek.

Ash Williams, Freddy, Michael (great for Marketing btw cause of Halloween Kills being released this year), etc. So many to pick from honestly. Warzone and Cold War’s 80’s aesthetic is a marketing wonderland waiting to happen.

Treyarch COD’s are a personal guilty pleasure of mine primarily due to Zombies, so you will only see me interacting with this thread when a Treyarch game is currently out and being updated.

3 Likes

Become War 5-20-21

https://twitter.com/callofduty/status/1391800324109787138?s=21

Rambo will arrive as apart of the Mid Season 3 update. It is unclear if he will be a skin overhaul to a pre existing operator or be a stand alone operator.

1 Like

the only thing bad about cod is general shepard, the bastard killed ghost!

Yippie Ki’Yay Mother Fucker.

Second John McClaine teaser.

Nakotomi Plaza in background possibly being added into Warzone as a POI

Leak Of The Rambo/John McClaine Operators via Warzone. They will look better in Cold War.

Rambo isn’t gonna have the black bikini top muscle shirt thing from Rambo II? :cry:

1 Like

The Operators might have challenges tied to them that unlocks alternative skins. It’s too early to know.

1 Like

If McClane doesn´t say “Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho.” after picking one up, I will be sorely disappointed.

Wait, actually I won´t, I don´t play this…