Call of Duty Franchise

Season 3 Reloaded Bootup Screen.

2 Likes

Rambo (Launch)

“To survive a war, you gotta become war.”

Serving time for murder, highly decorated MACV-SOG soldier John Rambo is offered one more mission – return to Vietnam and locate American POWs. If successful, he will be released, and given a full Presidential pardon…

This Operator will be available via the “Rambo” bundle in the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Store from May 19 at 9PM PT to June 18 at 9PM PT. This bundle includes the Legendary Operator; two Finishing Moves, including one using his signature bow and arrow; three Legendary Weapon Blueprints—an assault rifle, an LMG and a Knife Blueprint; a Legendary Calling Card and Emblem; and an Epic Watch and Charm.

John McClane (Launch)

“Welcome to the party, pal!”

A hard-bitten cop on the streets of New York, John McClane has a talent for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now in the fight of his life, he’ll have to rely on his cocky attitude and level head to stay alive.

John McClane will be available via the “Die Hard” bundle in the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Store from May 19 at 9PM PT to June 18 at 9PM PT. This bundle includes the Legendary Operator, a Finishing Move, three Legendary Weapon Blueprints—one tactical rifle, two SMG, and one assault rifle—a Legendary Calling Card and Emblem, an Epic Watch, and an Epic Weapon Charm.

Note: Rambo and John McClane are brand-new Call of Duty Operators; these are not skins for previously released Operators.

Roadmaps :

Blog Post:

Cold War Screenshot:

This update is dedicated to the brave Mujahedeen fighters of Afghanistan.*

*This was in the credits of one of the Rambo films.

The Rambo and Die Hard Bundles have dropped across Warzone and COD Cold War. Consider this a knock off Gameranx Before You Buy.

Firstly Licensed Bundles are full of items similar to the Saw and Texas Chainsaw Massacre bundles back in October. Unlike those bundle the 80’s Action Heroes Bundles are Limited Time. With that being said and done I really wanna focus on the meat and potato’s of this event bundles and that’s the incorporation of John McClaine and Rambo as fully fleshed out operators.

As operators they stand on their own with their own unique lobby animation that fits their character respectively. Their models look really good in Cold War with some discrepancies with Rambo of course, and they are voiced by their respected actors. With that being said I say voiced loosely because they ripped voice lines straight from the films. Unfortunately because of this they sound compressed with poor audio mixing and noticeably different from other Cold War operators which is quite jarring personally.

I’ll be posting images of their full bundles when I wake up tomorrow, but I’ll simply say buy these bundles if you absolutely want to. Yes it’s cool to play as these characters, but that’s all I’ll say since it’s your money your choice.

That’s my best game in a long while.

1 Like

Hijacked is back, huh

Season 6.

I’ve never really been into Call of Duty but I did just beat the PSP and Vita entries in case anyone is interested.

The online for the Vita game is still kinda active, did a couple matches.

4 Likes

After 21 Days 22 Hours 13 Minutes I’m a Official Prestige Master Wreath Ribbon and all.

1 Like

So after my game just now I went from prestige whatever to private 2. I didn’t click anything or lose anything. Everyone else in the game also has a normal rank. Strange.

Vanguard Integration is taking effect everyone on Coldwar and MW are being set to Military Ranks so they can earn Vanguard Unlocks to use in Warzone.

1 Like

Thanks! But if I don’t have vanguard I can just keep jumping onto Cold War for a couple quick games without issue?

Yea no issue, the Vanguard Progression integration is meant just so people who don’t buy this year’s premium Call of Duty can still earn unlocks via the battle pass or weapons through Cold War/MW to use over in Warzone.

It must have been for a while now, but I just realised Miami has been removed as map in most multiplayer games. I liked that one!!!

https://youtu.be/iGIwZOC7hTU

Good afternoon, 47. Your destination is the annual Global Innovation Race in Miami, Florida…

2 Likes

Played half of the new MWII campaign at my friend´s place yesterday and, well, actually enjoyed it quite a lot. I had basically zero expectations going into it, so it was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully I can get around to finishing it this week or next and the quality won´t go down (too much).

1 Like