Can't play hitman 3 on xbox series x

(Please note if you are attempting to bring a bug or a technical issue to IO Interactive’s support team’s attention - the best place to post this information is the #player-support category

You may particularly want to check the Known Issues thread:
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-known-issues/2965/2
)

I own the disc version. I have fully installed, uninstalled, reinstalled. I can only play prologue. I can’t play any of the hitman 3 campaign. It just tells me to buy it again.

the only thing i can think of would be to maybe check the Microsoft store through your Xbox. there could be an update or a download button you need to press on the Hitman 3 page. i had a similar issue with hitman 2 when it came out. if this doesn’t help, i’m sorry and i hope IO Interactive can sort it out for you.

1 Like

Thanks for responding! I have done that a few times but it looks like it’s fully downloaded. I sent in a help ticket so I guess we will see. When I google the issue it’s almost always people trying to get hitman 1 and 2 missions, but I can’t even play the missions for the game I bought!

Did this issue get resolved? Im currently having this problem. You would think having the disk would always keep it available