CARPATHIAN MOUNTAINS, Romania (Mission #6) - Location Discussion

19 Likes

i think it’s gonna be a great level. but it’s a shame that we likely won’t see much replayability in it, since it’s a story-heavy finale

3 Likes

Beating Travis to the gun again Cake?

1 Like

From the looks of it, I’m guessing 47 gets captured and for some reason transported back to the asylum in Romania by train?

6 Likes

For me, who don’t care much about the plot, this is candidate to bad mission award. However, I’m fine with this: i like very much every other locations.

1 Like

Dude I played this level back in 2011

18 Likes

35 Likes

Agent Smith will be the one that says those words, for sure.

5 Likes

A time-limited level because the train will eventually go away. I guess.

2 Likes

Or or and hear me out the train goes around in a loop like every other train level in game history.

9 Likes

Probably it’s scripted to arrive at a destination once an objective is completed. It’s probably similar to the train level in Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow.

3 Likes

Then no train exit. :rofl:

The real question is.

Shirtless 47.

• Yes
  • God Yes
  • Fanfic Machine Go Brrrr

0 voters

3 Likes

Wonder if there’s an asylum part along with the train section. Not sure if a linear train level will be enough for the WoA trilogy but that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Completely agree if it’s just a train then I’m not going to be that happy with it

4 Likes

Plot-twist: Turns out Lucas Grey is an Octo-Ortmeyer in disguise who took an Anti Death Juice™ and is the final, multi stage boss with obvious weakpoints.

Tbh, seeing some of the story shit seen in these trilogy I would’t be all that surprised if it happend.

2 Likes

I want that to happen though because I wouldn’t have seen it coming at the very least.

2 Likes

E X C E L E N T work 47 or should I say, son!

1 Like

Płot-twist-twist. After the super climactic battle with Octo-Ortmeyer it turns out this whole trilogy was Lucas Greys wet dream.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t mind that there’s only 5 mastery levels for this one. I’m fine with the last level being story focused since we’re already getting so many locations under one hood with the previous two games.

14 Likes