CARPATHIAN MOUNTAINS, Romania (Mission #6) - Location Discussion

Thank you so much. Someone else gets it!

2 Likes

Where did you get these?

walking on top of the moving train in VR will be so amazing.

2 Likes

We are going back to Romaniaā€¦
Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s the post.

Wasnā€™t a fan of Hawkā€™s Bay, but for a final Iā€™m actually ok with a smaller more linear level. Although it wouldā€™ve been nice to have the final level a sandbox with lots of cool opportunities to kill the final target(s).

It was all a new book series by Craig Black. He even had the nerve to include himself as a character.

9 Likes

Could this be a swerve And there is an as yet unrevealed 7th location set at the trains destination, presumably the Asylum?

Sadly judging from the achievements list, there is no other location :frowning:
If the asylum makes an appearance, itā€™s gonna be in a cutscene.

2 Likes

The real Craig Black is actually a nice, kind person who loves his fanbase and his Cassandra Snow novels. He deliberately wrote the book Black that way as a joke.

Oh and Richard Wilson is based on a popular fanfic author he met at Cassie Con.

2 Likes

Im going to make a wild guess and say that guards are with the ICA? Looking at the gun, it has the good old mercis lecifer on it. At least I think it has. But either way, that gun looks awesome.

2 Likes

So 47 will have to take out the ICA, again?

8 Likes

Havent read any trophies yet, its just a guess on my own. Since Whittleton in Hitman 2, we are doing our own thing, with Sgail then being an open attack on providence. There is no way ICA doesnt know by now, and if Constant now has them on their payroll, judging by how easily they follow the money, it could be that they are against us now.

10 Likes

Iā€™m gonna throw some speculation. Iā€™m taking some hints from the trophies, so be warned.

In the first two missions, 47 eliminates the three Providence leaders.
The Constant hires the ICA to ambush 47 in Berlin.
Then, 47 goes to Chongqing to break into an ICA data centre and try to guess the Constantā€™s next move.
He learns about the meeting in Mendoza, tries to catch the Constant there.
47 is captured and put on a train on route to the asylum. Which I think it was near Satu Mare??
Anyway, 47 breaks free and kills Grey. Then maybe the final showdown is in the asylum, and itā€™s revealed that the Constant was Mystery Man all along.

idk if Diana is going to trick the Constant like she did to Cayne. We shall see.

4 Likes

More is better

I hope we get DLC at least

2 Likes

One would assume that after the whole Hope debacle the ICA wouldā€™ve finally realized that corporate branding is a band idea when youā€™re running a secret assassin organization.

1 Like

ea20bb306b2ab80f85b6af679e6fc8ab

4 Likes

I like your theory but killing grey feels kinda like it came out of nowhere in it.

2 Likes

Im to scared of spoilers to actually read any responses in here that are marked as spoilers. :smiley: Im just to excited for this game.

4 Likes

Daytime passenger train through the Carpathian Mountains DLC, please.

2 Likes