Choose a WoA mission to complete yourself, instead of 47

Edit: Training and Hawke’s Bay count.

Miami.
I probably call it my favourite map out of all Trilogy.
I would’ve arranged a meeting of the targets and blow them up or set up some other accident depending on a situation.
Accident because I call it my favourite kill method

1 Like

Haven Island of course. Knowing i probably wouldnt be able to kill folks, i might as well get in a nice vacation time. :desert_island:

6 Likes

Illusions of grandeur is really easy,so that’s what I would choose.:joy:

9 Likes

Is that the one with Basil Carnaby?

1 Like

Yes.

20 characters

The Vector because I’m so far away I’m at no real risk of my safety and as a squeamish person killing from very far away seems less disgusting to me.

I don’t like blood and stuff so keep me far away please.

3 Likes

Death in the Family because I could pretend to be a PI and not even actually kill anyone. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yes they do, and I’m picking training. You literally can’t stop me

7 Likes

Yes but then again Madam Carlisle only gives the case file to 47 as a way to give him back what he deserves. If it were any other PI she would just order her guards to kill them.

Unless you actually meant to be a real PI. Then good on you.

I could just not ask for the case file and simply steal it. :smile:

2 Likes

Sapienza, if only because the opportunities would be different as a woman.

I can’t let Silvio see me or he’ll start freaking out so all of his opportunities would be long range or the chandelier/gas tank drops. For the virus I think I’d need Diana to teach me how to do a quick and dirty chignon in the field so my glasses and I can blend in as a Totally Legit Scientist Here to do Science. As for Francesca, I’m a new hire, eager to prove myself and wow I just noticed something really weird about the virus that I’m surprised the other team members didn’t catch. Can I talk to you in private about this, I don’t want to embarrass anyone. WHABAM! Screwdriver to the temple.

2 Likes

Alright, alright. They do.

Mendoza because i’m thirsty

5 Likes

I don’t want to kill anyone, so Mendoza I guess. I could enjoy some good wine while dancing tango, end up drunk as a skunk and forget everything about the mission :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I trust her to be smart enough to pull through without me. I wouldn’t be much help anyway :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Let’s review. Diana helps 47 kill her biggest rival, delivers an ice cold line about how she’ll dedicate her life to undoing everything he and Providence have worked for and then does a sexually charged dance with her man in front of every remaining Providence operative and stooge short of Edwards. She’s practically wearing an I :heart: Assassination t-shirt

4 Likes

Whether or not she sees the act through to completion is only part of her attitude towards killing. She’s arranged killings for a living for almost 30 years and there have been times where she gets down right effusive in her praise when 47 pulls of something in the field.

2 Likes

Patient Zero because I can be a greedy piece of shit and take the only vaccine for the Nabazov virus.

9 Likes

Just realized i replied but never answered the question… and i have no idea id probably die in all of them