Classic Hitman Modding Thread

• can play HITMAN 3 maps at 60fps stable, check

• can play C47 Colombia levels without fog at 2 fps stable, no

‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

8 Likes

Without the fog, the game renders everything in a level. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

So how could I get Hitman models into 3 ds Max? Really don´t want to use all that riper sh**.
At least where can I find all that documentations, mentioned in the first post? If I know the formats of files containing the models, should be no problem to import them to max.

2 Likes

The formats and their purposes are listed in the first post, as you say.
You can find exporting tools for the NPC models here. As for other models, I cannot say more that what has already been said.
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=15883

I feel I should update this post, as it misses a colossal amount of new information, but my interest in modding/Hitman is gone.

1 Like

OK, what I meaned was not just the purpose of format but its structure. What I need, are weapon models.
Also noticed there is some kind of reverse engeniered hitman project, is it still alife and what IOI thinking about it?

1 Like

ReGlacier is probably what you are talking about. It is still being worked on and the results so far are amazing ( If you want more info, here is the link to their discord server: ReHitman )

2 Likes

So haven´t IOI tried to shut it down like some other developers do?

1 Like

as far as I can tell, no

1 Like

This is incredible. Nice to see the Hitman Modding community is still alive and well. ^^

2 Likes

Can someone help me get the level files 3d models from all games up to the Hitman Trilogy?
Any help at all would greatly be appreciated!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A sound file extractor for classic Hitman games:

3 Likes

or even better: online
would it be possible?

Even got a cool logo

tumblr_95643c2f576cd7ec32faa33d1b1dd31c_2e4d353c_250

4 Likes

Does Glacier Tex Editor support importing multiple files at once? i have bunch of custom files and can’t be bothered to do them one by one.

A link to that tool will be really helpful.

2 Likes

Has anybody got a list of all the community-made utilities like free camera mods or mods to remove the HUD in the Menu, etc.?
I know @AkaneTutszulor made a few tools, but I can’t seem to find any links here on the Forum after the migration from the old one.

2 Likes

RTX Remix is looking super promising for the classic Hitman games! It hasn’t had an official release yet, but I tried dumping some of the files from the Portal RTX DLC into H2:SA, and it worked surprisingly well. It’s completely unplayable and totally jank, but once Remix gets a full release it could be used to completely remaster the game from the ground up surprisingly easily, including both textures and models in addition to lighting.

Why is he so wet?

For the sake of screenshots, Codename 47, Contracts, and Blood Money all either crashed immediately or did not load at all. :frowning_face:

13 Likes

this looks awful and lifeless!
and like every surface has been dipped in oil

2 Likes

I thought it would really suit the old Hitman games when I saw it’s release video. It will likely only work on all legacy games (with the full release) minus Codename 47 due to Codename 47 not running on Direct 8/9 (required for RTX Remix as far as I understand it).

2 Likes

There is a more actual version.

1 Like