Classic Hitman Modding Thread

Thank you :slight_smile: I am kinda proud of it, and I am happy someone else digs it as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No news about the Freecam mod for contracts? If CheatEngine can handle Absolution then why not Contracts?

1 Like

I’m not really active here anymore and neither do I still play or mod Hitman (although I was privately working on some projects last year for a short time), but I recently noticed the creator of the Hitman: Codename 47 level editor made some updates to it and added new features like model imports, texture editing, and so on.

I got a little tempted to play around with those (but I won’t be making any actual mods because I’m not really into this stuff that much anymore), and I had one old file lying around I thought I could put to use, so I quickly threw together a little scene, which I think someone might find amusing.

@MrOchoa C4_3 mod.zip - Google Drive Have a good one, and don’t be late. There’s something waiting for you :birthday:. To download, just go to your installation directory, then to “C4_ColombianRainForest,” rename this and replace “C4_3” with this after having copied the original to somewhere else. One last thing to do is add EnableScriptRTC 1 to your Hitman.ini configuration file.

(I will also add, due to a small functionality trade-off I made you have to Alt-F4 to close the game, sorry. There are some small visual/script glitches as well because model imports aren’t perfect and I’m rusty.)

I also made a small update to the concept art collection a few days ago but I think it went unnoticed. It’s mostly just a few renders for C47 and one for H2:SA I found last year. You can see it in the changelog.

10 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I created a mod for H: Codename 47.
It affects *.sdl scripts in all combat missions.
For more info see readme.

Installation:
Make backups of original mission folders.
Replace missions in mission folders with mod missions.
Add this line to your Hitman.ini file: EnableScriptRTC 1

1 Like

Hello!
Could you tell, please, how did you:

1. find exact NPC to edit it’s scripts;
  2. which programm allows to do it.
    Also, does anyone know if there is a way to change NPC models in a mission?
    For example , is it possible to change NPC models in mission 2 like it is shown in screenshot?

Hi. Could please someone find out what the hell is wrong with the CX-X_MAIN.ZIP files in this mod?: Hitman: Contracts - Unofficial Patch addon - ModDB

Objective portraits look like rainbow garbage and GlaciertTEXEditor says “Index was outside the bounds of the array” when you select the textures (MissionObjectives_0Xx#0). A few other PALN files also throw the above error message.

Incidentally, GlacierTXTEditor doesn’t export the vanilla textures with the right colors; background is brown instead of blue.

I’ve created this Contracts-Inspired suit mod for Blood Money thanks to this forum post!

Download here: Contracts Inspired Suit

Here are the textures in case if someone wants to edit them or to simply dunk on how badly edited they are.

classic47_alt4
classic47_openjacket_alt5
classic47_pants
classic47_clothbundle_alt

4 Likes

Can we just appreciate these lightmaps

3 Likes