Codename 47 Appreciation thread

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you just said. C47 is a great game and works just fine. I love coming back to it.

Good post Ochoa :3 !!!

6 Likes

No in Codename 47 it doesn´t meter if you leave item on a level or not, you have to buy it again in every new level.

1 Like

Where should I start from? The groundbreaking features for its time? The level of graphics (Specially with collisions) that was fascinating, or the story, or the maps, or maybe… Everything?

The game is the one that started it all, and the most memorable one for me.

P.S my favorite target is Jegorov, and best map would be Pablo’s residential ranch in the jungle.

8 Likes

You mean inverse kinematics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s perfectly flawed. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Well, maybe I’d junk the Colombia missions. And Plutonium Runs Loose…

Yeah I also hate the best missions of this game the most

1 Like

Best in some kind of blind nostalgia way, perhaps.

1 Like

I unironically enjoy these Missions a lot, even though Traditions of the Trade may be the very best of the game

4 Likes

I can’t say I get why, but it does make me happy that someone does. I’m with you on Traditions Of The Trade. I love both versions of it a lot.

2 Likes

Say Hello to my little Friend and Plutonium runs loose are great Missions once you really know what to do

3 Likes

Say Hello To My Little Friend isn’t a bad level; I’d say it’s actually one of the better ones in C47. But the other jungle stuff is just bad.

Plutonium Runs Loose, I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. I much prefer the Contracts remake.

1 Like

Unfortunatelly Say Hello To My Little Friend has no remake in Contracts.

6 Likes

you cant remake perfection

5 Likes

You can, however, make it look nicer and play smoother.

3 Likes

The only downside, was the terrifying loading screen images

3 Likes

I’m happy with it, made the game look badass.

7 Likes

What?!? Those loading screens were piece of art.

Maybe you’re scared about 47’s creepy face? Well, he was supposed to be creepy those times.

7 Likes

maybe because I had no clue what was happening with his mouth, is it showing his teeth or is it closed?
2022_01_12_0d3_Kleki

2 Likes

Its closed, like in every render of 47 in existence that i am aware of.

4 Likes

Wrong. There was one :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes