Community Featured Contracts - December 20th (Urben)

Nice run! Especially love that your time ends in 47 :wink:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks @Urben for gifting me my first HITMAN 3 featured contract for Christmas.

Well done to you guys too, @Switcher and @djsojus (and Urben? :eyes: ), Iā€™m gonna be playing all these later. This has made my day :stuck_out_tongue:

Have some happy holidays, my friends. And Iā€™ll see yā€™all in Year 2.

Enjoy this Christmas drawing I drew.

25 Likes

Ugh that pic is gold :heart_eyes:

Congrats sniff, you deserve it buddy :slight_smile:

Same to you @Switcher and @djsojus

Switcher has made some great contracts over the years that Iā€™ve recreated for Xbox.

Djsojus is a solid guy who always offers to recreate contracts without even asking. Great picks @Urben

Thanks to @Heepo for recreating so many for PC as well.

12 Likes

it was my pleasure, lots of great submissions this time around.

5 Likes

@Sniff congrats to you for being chosen aswell and thanks m8

Also thanks @ColdDayInHell you had a really good submission, I actually thought heā€™d choose you, Iā€™m quite surprised lol

and congrats to @djsojus aswell, also GG to everyone who submitted

PS:

@Khakiasp YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BASED FAN ART LEGEND

11 Likes

I agree with everything you just said.

4 Likes

Just played through all the contracts and this was the best batch, by far.

@Sniff im really sorry, but i couldnt quite enjoy your contract, it had a great idea but i wasnā€™t a fan of the suit only condition on this one. Still pretty nice though

@Switcher Loved this one, quite difficult for a noob like me. but the targets were great and the suit only complication really increased that difficulty.

and you are a based contract maker legend!

@Urben excellent contract and great use of the hcce tool you and rudd created! Though it wasnt exactly my cup of tea it was quite a contract and really fun.

@djsojus what a contract, best one out of the bunch. great targets, great use of dubais verticality and great x-mas related pun with the hx-mas

8 Likes

No problemo, thanks for playing regardless. :point_left: :sunglasses: :point_left:

3 Likes

oh and i forgot to say, excellent santa 47 drawing

7 Likes

Should have said:
ā€œI forgor :skull:ā€

1 Like

Added the close candidates of the submission thread (and another one by me) to the top post. For those who canā€™t get enough! :grin:

Here are the contracts I liked too but sadly did not fit into such a small batch anymore in no particular order:

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
Comment
Secret Satan @ColdDayInHell 1-29-8944238-89
2-29-4319534-67
3-29-7321396-50
A nice contract that encourages setting up explosive traps in Berlin.
Sniper Assassin: Holiday Edition @PapaLevy 1-30-0372408-53
1-30-9699198-13Stadia
2-30-2819628-00
3-30-3023558-69
Sniper contract in Chongqing with targets from roofs down tot he facility.
RFID Gift Bombs !!! @zubin47 1-27-0740095-89
2-27-4795955-31
Also a contract that offers setting up traps in Dubai, though it does not require it.
Santaā€™s Workshop Strike @Kevin_Rudd 1-31-2621691-04
1-31-6375457-13Stadia
2-31-5512557-12
3-31-9935500-37
Build your loud gun and kill winery workers with it. Works best if approached tactically.
Penthouse Snowball Wars Urben 1-27-7153001-28
1-27-8559064-13Stadia
2-27-9926188-00
A more casual, explosive contract in front of Dubaiā€™s penthouse.
13 Likes

Thanks for including mine. Means a lot :heart:

6 Likes

Awwwww. Thanks @Urben :heart:

4 Likes

@djsojus damn, amazing contract!
this makes me hope that year two makes the contracts mod integrated into the game, because this contract exemplifies the amazing things you can make with it.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t got online yet to see them but, given thisā€¦ IOI allowed and even implemented specific firearm complications for Featured Contracts! Honestly thatā€™s surprising, but pretty cool!

Congrats to @Khakiasp for having your Urben Logo Featured too!

7 Likes

So you didnā€™t like any of the others? :broken_heart:
Iā€™ll never recover from that :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I noticed that one. Iā€™d like to think Urben got inspiration from my submission when I had his corpse as the Image Suggestion.

1 Like
15 Likes

Already watched mine, holy fuck that was amazing

1 Like

Firstly congratulations to Sniff, Switcher, djsojus and Khakiasp.Honourable mention to Heepo for his work.
Thank you Urben for your feedbacks on my contract. I am happy for your helpful feedback though it was not selected. However one of my favorite contract from the list was selected :slight_smile: (which I shared feedback already).

For others, all the contracts were awesome but selecting the best of them with only 3 slots is really a tough decision / job.
Do not be sad and Donā€™t give up, keep making more awesome contract on next submission. Remember the more you fail, the more you get to learn - this goes for your education and professional life as well. :santa: Participation is more important. Enjoy your christmas !!

13 Likes