Community Featured Contracts - December 20th (Urben)

Congratulations to all the players who were chosen, I appreciate this batch of contracts. Well done Urben!

Holy Xmas 10 SA/SO 1:56 @djsojus

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (1:28) @Sniff

15 Likes

Wow! That was a crazy run! Thanks for playing my contract.

2 Likes

I was dragging the bodies like an idiot on the Chongqing one. You guys are insane.

2 Likes

Well I did them all in the Santa Suit because itā€™s the holidays (even the one that had specific suit restrictions). Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Likes

Gifts With History (3:25)

Funnily, Corvo and Cortazarā€™s route changed randomly on this recording. It was always one of them going to the bathroom and the other on the upper floor near the ledge. But on this run, both of them ended up coming to the bathroom, so saved a good 20-30 seconds there.

4 Likes

First of all congrats to the three winners + @Urben for making these 4 contracts. I havenā€™t played all 4 of them, but I did play the modded one that requires you to use the HX-10 SMG. That is a lot of fun. I took out the maintenance lady in front of the elevator too just for bonus points. Surprised that IOI allowed this contract to exist and even at that featured aswell. If Contracts Mode ever gets the update it deserves, I would love to see more contracts where you need to use a specific tool or weapon from the level or from your inventory. It should be pretty easy to implement with a third or fourth toggleā€¦ Any Method > Any Weapon from a Category > Specific Weapon from a Category. But I am not a developer, I am a video gamer.

Was I disappointed that none of my contracts got anywhere near picked? Yes and no, Iā€™m pretty much use to that now. Iā€™m still going to try and make some levels even if it is just for fun. If I had to change one thing from my submissions I would change my first submission [Patrickā€™s Home Alone] with the kill conditions of the first target, Alexa Carlisle. From what I see on the leaderboardā€¦ ha ha haā€¦ letā€™s just say ā€œmy badā€ to those that struggle to complete it. I still would suggest trying out my other contract [Iā€™m Dreaming of White Wine]ā€¦ maybe explode your briefcase in the process. Either way I am looking forward to 2022 with the new content. Hope you guys have a Happy Holiday.

5 Likes

Me too, David. Me too.
Oh well. At least I donā€™t have to consult my other top-tier difficulty goal in Hitman (competitive gameplay) until Iā€¦ get one featured. Which will happen. Right?

2 Likes

Well, we got plenty of time to chill and wait for Year 2 to start in mid January 2022. Unsurprisingly my birthday is also on the day the new roadmap starts. Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™ll be plenty of opportunities to potentially get more contracts featured. Maybe it might even be a future contract that you or I made could get featured in the future. We will wait and seeā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s been quite a while since I tried my hand at a bit of casual speedrunning. Felt like going for a SA/SO run of ā€˜Broken Sledā€™ by @Switcher and decided to upload the result.

7 Likes

Holy fuck that was so fucking great gg

4 Likes

Pretty damn good set of contracts. Congrats to the winners and Urben for picking them.

3 Likes
11 Likes

looking forward to playing these contracts in the future, they look fun. especially djsojusā€™. congrats to those who got featured, great picks
and congrats to khakiasp, fan art legend

3 Likes

Thank you so much! 20millionwordsofthanks

2 Likes

My run throughs of Broken Sled by @Switcher and Holy Xmas 10 by @djsojus. I was happy with my time on HX10 until I saw some of the other runs in here :joy: still #1 on Xbox for the timebeing though.

Broken Sled 1:59

Holy Xmas 10 2:54

8 Likes

Damn that was pretty damn fast, holy shit, gg m8

2 Likes

2nd run

4 Likes

wondering who victor_wen is.
this dude is so fast and nearly always get the best run at featured contracts.
got youtube channel or something? wondering how he did all thisā€¦

3 Likes
3 Likes