Community Featured Contracts - December 20th (Urben)

2 Likes

Iā€™m like thanos, I got runs of all 5 different disguises!

Suit: Hitman 3 Featured Contract - Broken Sled in 1:32 (WR) - YouTube
Winery Worker: Hitman 3 - "Broken Sled" Featured Contract (2:30) - Silent Assassin - YouTube
Chef: HITMAN 3 _ Featured Contract _ Broken Sled - YouTube
Waiter: HITMAN 3 | Featured Contract | Broken Sled | Silent Assassin - YouTube
Gaucho: Community Featured Contract: Broken Sled - YouTube

Also, I must say, what I aimed for with this contract was to see what starting location would everyone choose, making (almost) every starting location as a decent choice of start and give the player the options and let him pick the one he wants (not even joking but, idk why TheCasualHitman chose Gaucho, its not that good of a starting location :man_shrugging:), watching all those runs and seeing the stuff players did entirely different each time from every starting location was awesome and I wanna thank yall for playing and uploading vids.
:heart:

7 Likes

Finally played all these contracts. That was a great selection!
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by @Sniff : took me quite some time to figure out. I somehow was blind because I always thought thereā€™s a no pacification complication. Once I realised this isnā€™t the case, it was just a question of timing.
Broken Sled by @Switcher : That was fun to find the fastest route! I hardly ever replay a contract once Iā€™ve finished it but this one I played quite a few times. Well done!
Gifts With History by @Urben : Had to restart a few times. But once Iā€™ve figured out how to get every target where I wanted them, it was interesting to find the fastest ways to kill them. Loved it in the end!

4 Likes

I finished the contracts as a countdown to 2022. Good picks, though I am still convince Urbenā€™s contract was a heavily biased pick. :wink:

Iā€™m looking forward to what Year 2 will bring.

7 Likes

Only just now got to play this batch of contracts. Broken Sled was probably my favorite one. I also got a great accidental improvisation in Gifts With History ā€“ I went in with minimal tools and when I got to Cooke I had no idea how to get him. Suddenly he just noticed the bodies I had left in the barrel room and started running towards them lol. Little did he know that would be his end too.

3 Likes

Finally a decent batch, thanks also for the Honourable Mention :ā€™)
Was gonna comment after I had SAā€™d every contract, but Iā€™ve been distracted and unmotivated to finish the rest so hereā€™s what I did so far

Holy Xmas 10
Definitely an easy contract (I SAā€™d it in first attempt), but itā€™s nice to have no restrictions other than the loud gun, which is why the ability to specify gun should be in vanilla contracts mode. Glad we finally have a specific-gun (and loud) contract featured. I used the security room HX-10. If you wanted couldā€™ve done no disguise changes or something just to give it that little extra bit of challenge but itā€™s fine without it too.

Broken Sled
Definitely right balance on the difficulty front. Took me three runs to SA (Almost got it on second but body got found as I was running to exit). Takes a bit of time to complete (for me at least) but thatā€™s not always an awful thing, though a little annoying if you get SA ruined right at the end like me lel. Definitely good you didnā€™t specify kill method or suit or that wouldā€™ve been a step too far. Decent target placement, overall reasonable contract.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Definitely provides challenge/difficulty without going over the top. Since Iā€™m not a great player maybe a little bit more challenge than I was hoping. If you kept the suit condition but scrapped the no disguise changes that wouldā€™ve been better for me personally, just so I had a choice between cluelessly trying to climb around and through the building, and getting to walk through it disguised then switch back at the end :stuck_out_tongue:
In the end I still went with a remote detonation before exiting to be safe (dragged two bodies together) so the outcome wasnā€™t any different than if I had set it up in a different disguise.
Not a bad contract at all, I just dislike The Block as an area, and suit only makes it worse for me because I donā€™t know the proper paths and pipes and windows :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes