Community Featured Contracts - June 2022 "HEAT STROKE"

Congrats to @mkSolas @Pootis.exe @HowToHitman_YT @zubin47 @teddyfilmore and @Parsime!

23 Likes

Congrats @mkSolas @Pootis.exe @HowToHitman_YT @zubin47 @teddyfilmore and @Parsime ! Good thing I have a day off tomorrow… Can’t wait to play those!

12 Likes

OMG OMG !! First time my FC got selected
Thank you very much and Congrats to @mkSolas @Pootis.exe @HowToHitman_YT @teddyfilmore and @Parsime
This made my day, I was keeping an eye on this forum while attending official meeting :crazy_face: Time to order some Pizza :pizza:
mask

17 Likes

This was an insane surprise to come home to! I’ve never had a contract featured before so thank you so much for choosing it, I hope you all enjoy it!

Congratulations to @mksolas , @Pootis.exe , @zubin47 , @teddyfilmore and @Parsime as well! I can’t wait to play your contracts.

12 Likes

Congrats to the winners. These are really good picks. Better than throwing knives in my honest opinion. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Wow, Thanks for picking mine!

Can’t wait to play the others when I get out of class today too.

11 Likes

Congrats to the “winners,” but you know what, congrats also to me and the “losers,” because we’re cool and we do cool things in this cool game.

Looking forward to playing your contracts, folks.

12 Likes

Congrats guys! Look forward to playing them all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulations to the guys whose contracts have been selected! Will try them for sure!

6 Likes

Congrats to those picked, I’ll have to rush through them before my wife and I head away for our anniversary this weekend

5 Likes

good job to all. I like them all, well done. You enjoy that pizza. :slight_smile: :pizza:

4 Likes

The angry sun… :smiley:

4 Likes

HA! :it: That really chuffed me up!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Mine didn’t make it but that’s ok. Can’t wait to try these contracts out later

7 Likes

Wow! It was really neat to see my contract on the homepage today. Thank you to the kind folks of HITMAN! Congratulations to @mkSolas @Pootis.exe @HowToHitman_YT @zubin47 and @Parsime for the feature! Just finished your contracts. They were all really fun!

7 Likes

Really enjoyed Tuk Tuk Bang Bang… Simple concept, good use of the level’s unique character, and a lot of fun to play through (once you’ve work out a strategy). It’s exactly what I want out of a featured contract

5 Likes

Here are my runs so far!

Tuk-Tuk Bang Bang What a brilliant contract by @zubin47 , I really enjoyed playing this one. I managed to do it in 1:40 so there is some space here and there for time saving but I’m pretty happy with it overall.

Working Up A Sweat This was another good contract too, especially the use of the icicle as it made planning the contract a bit more challenging.

Medical Attention A very boring contract, I can’t imagine who made this one.

6 Likes

Medical Attention is also a good contract. :+1:
I liked the selected contracts and also some of them which did not get selected.

3 Likes

Wow Heat Rises is definitely one of the most complex featured contracts I’ve ever played. Took me a good while to work out the best way to get some of the kills and in the end my final Silent Assassin run took over 20 minutes. It has a great concept and I really liked how it made you use every area of the map.

3 Likes

I like that Working Up A Sweat essentially gives you the option of two difficulties, and rewards those that take the harder path (starting as the Winery Worker) with a faster run. Pretty clever contract all around.

3 Likes