Community Trials 2.0 (€40 in prizes)

Yeah all sounds good :grin: thanks for being the first to submit :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Ligox I wonder how similar our routes will turn out to be

Oh, I liked this contract. I completely forgot that you can kill Derek Mcinnis with a robot.

5 Likes

Just to clarify, no one has to post the video of their runs if they’d rather not share strats. It’s just so I can verify runs at the end. It’s completely up to you guys

:thinking: Most variation will happen in starting location or the McInnis kill, so we’ll see

2 Likes

Yes I understand :grin:

I have one question. Can I resubmit a run if I suddenly optimize my strategy and get the best time?

1 Like

I’m not as far off as I thought I was. :sunglasses: (At least so far. :grin:)

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/Uoe_kkwAIH4 my run

7 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Completely different routes despite a 3 seconds difference, as it turns out, lol
That’s why this game is so great

5 Likes

Yeah you can change and update your score right up until the deadline :grin:

OMG all these runs, I’ll have to sit down with some :popcorn: and binge these

2 Likes

You guys are waaay to fast. :unamused:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s cool. One building. Many different solutions.

Fine! It will be funny if at the end of the deadline the routes change beyond recognition :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great that you revive this Contractor, I’ll give it a shot later

8 Likes

Okay just watched all the runs so far and wow, these are amazing. All such different runs! Credit to IO for building such a fantastic game :laughing:

@BEowen fastest time and you did a dolphin exit?! That’s just wild, GG

@Pdz ngl I didn’t think about anyone bringing 3 guns into the level :flushed: But I love to see a Concept 5 kill

@ZeroGravitas I was praying someone would use that starting location :laughing: you love to see it. Great run

@Ligox I have no clue how you got that first kill SA :joy: also fantastic use of the bushes on the Derek kill

Wanna say thanks again for everyone’s interest in this on the first day :green_heart:

6 Likes

Previously with the Concept 5, now with the Pallas robot.

Video: Hitman 3 (2): Community Trials | Research & Demolition by:TheContractor (2:23) - YouTube

Probably the final run update as I’m satisfied with both runs (finished this one laughing because the Pallas kill was hilarious)

8 Likes

I only experimented with 1 starting point/route today, but optimized that pretty much.
Very fun contract as always @TheContractor

15 Likes

lmao, 1:37?! I have so much to learn…

My route is around 3-4min right now.

5 Likes

I expected something like that from you. Cool!
tenor

3 Likes

Wanted to see how well I could get the Podium starting location to work, so I tightened up my route, switched the order of two of the targets and used some of what I learned from everyone else (Thanks :grin:) to knock it down to 2:20.

Pretty sure that’s as good as I can get. :smile:

11 Likes

I tried so many routes, and i still don’t know how it’s possible to get a 1:30~

10 Likes