Community Trials 2.0 (€40 in prizes)

Wow, must have been pretty hard getting the tequila that fast

1 Like

just got a new record (for myself) of 3:52. Doubt I can beat the current one of 2 mins 2 seconds though

3 Likes

So, this is my wound for which I won’t even get money due to the lack of PayPal) But for me it was rather an interesting test)

UPD: I still incorrectly fulfilled one of the conditions (

2 Likes

I gotta say, this is a great contract. I’ll have my run ready today or tmrw, just optimizing it a bit more.
It will be around 2:25-2:30, so it won’t be the best time but it’s a good run nonetheless, and it’ll show why I like the contract.

Also, the no climbing complication is a great complication for this contract.


Edit: I may have spoken too soon, currently at 2:19 with no more ideas on how to optimize it, so I’ll upload it tmrw.

4 Likes

Is vaulting allowed?

1 Like

I was just playing and thinking about that - I think technically, as written, vaulting would be fine as long as you don’t move between levels.

2 Likes

I’d assume so.

I’d also assume that you’re also allowed to use a ledge to move left or right on the same level, but you can’t change floors by climbing up or down. (And, if needed, you’re also probably allowed to hang off a ledge and pull down a target?) Gonna need some clarification from @Khakiasp

5 Likes

I’d assume vaulting is ok as long as it’s on the same level, not vaulting from level 1 to level 2, like that area near the stairs in the exhibition. Because that would count as climbing from the exhibition staging to the executive floor/where Ingram spawns.

But some clarification would indeed be good.

5 Likes

Yeah, to clarify it was worded so vaulting is allowed. You can’t vault up levels if I understand correctly, but vaulting over boxes and such is okay (vaulting but remaining on the same level)

This isn’t The Kotti Paradigm :wink:

5 Likes

@TheChicken @forking_path @HITMANIST
I think Ibbe here worded it the best. Vaulting is allowed as long as its on the same level. He also pointed out an example i wanted to use of somewhere vaulting is not allowed. So yes vaulting is allowed, as long as you stay on the same level.

7 Likes

OK, thank you for the reply :smiley:

2 Likes

My submission has been sent. After optimizing my run with 15 seconds, I’m done with it.

Now lets wait for Hitmanist to get sub 2:00 :eyes:
You know some crazy stuff is about to happen when Hitmanist is in the race.

10 Likes

I can probably shave off a handful of seconds from this, but this is as perfect as I can be right now.
Hopefully it’s legal. 2m47s; 187,690

EDIT: Ahh it’s not legal! I didn’t knock out a target with the whiskey

No idea how Ibbe can get 30 seconds faster than this, and I dont have the guts or time to try.

vaulting from the backstage gallery area to the guard area is technically considered the same floor. The minimap doesn’t change.

2 Likes

technically speaking it is the same floor, but its still not allowed. As yer vaulting from a scaffold on floor 1 to floor 2. making you change floors without using the stairs. if that makes sense

2 Likes

Alright. I can tweak that.

1 Like

Okay, I don’t think I can go ANY faster than this.
Didn’t take my feet off the ground, knocked out a target with the bottle, escaped in 2:35. 189,210 points

(Yes, the first target didn’t “die” in that moment, but I either went too fast, or my internet was too slow to process all that. It eventually works it out.)
[Target saw a body->was injected with poison->died->I changed clothes half a second later]

9 Likes

I don’t think I can get sub 2:00 :sweat_smile:
The fastest I can get in my strat is 2:03
I haven’t got it yet, though

7 Likes

I can’t seem to break 2:31 with my route, I’m convinced I’m doing the fastest possible kill for the basement guy but trying to find a more efficient kill for the chef while also knocking him with whiskey! I can’t think of anything right now.

2 Likes

Yeah the chef’s definitely to hardest one to get quickly and cleanly (at least in all of my runs)

2 Likes

Uh oh, just watched @TheChicken’s run and it’s very very similar to mine. Hopefully nobody thinks I’m stealing strats :sweat_smile:

3 Likes