Deluxe Escalation - The Proloff Parable (23 Feb)

IMG_20210204_142652

9 Likes

soon…

11 Likes

Hayamoto’s Ninjas from H2SA for those that don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

So beautiful, bravo IO

10 Likes

yoooo i knew the deluxe was gonna be worth it in tbe end

5 Likes

Worth it Aesthetically yes, but worth the PTSD from Hidden Valley no.

4 Likes

You’ve read it here first:

You ride along the train, but they added watchtowers along the tracks. Everytime you have to cross an open wagon, you hear the “sniper aquired target” sound (I know you can hear it right now). But this time you can shoot back :black_heart:

6 Likes

Is that legit or just what you hope? :flushed:

I suppose it sounds legit enough if you’re asking this it’s a not so wild guess

My worst nightmare playing Silent Assassin, but can’t wait to get this beauty! :+1:

1 Like

Nope. You would have to get to the end of the train without being seen or you’ll get YAME’d

2 Likes

Would be cool if everytime you see a person trough the crosshair the alert sound plays and it says SNIPER HAS ACQUIRED TARGET! on the bottom of the screen.

4 Likes

Or everyone asks to see your ID

The flashbacks from Hidden Valley :cry::cry:

Wear this outfit in the Hokkaido hospital and staff just say “that’s a bit insensitive isn’t it?”

1 Like

you just reminded me: now IOI finally has a use for all those Ninja suit NPC voicelines!

8 Likes

Be me: little baby hitman who doesn’t understand any of these PTSD or YAME! memes…

2 Likes

That outfit, it shall be mine

3 Likes

tuesday can’t come soon enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that patch too… quite intriguing…

1 Like

IO is probably well-aware of the fact that these levels are considered some of the worst levels of the franchise by the fanbase.

So what are the odds that the Berlin Escalation will be inspired by Attack of the Saints? :sweat_smile:

I love those classic Easter eggs from previous games :wink:

Can’t beat Hitman nostalgia.

I know it was a difficult level, but an absolute classic game :wink: