Do you like the end of Agent 47?

Preach, my man. That’s church.

It’s likely a callback to it; it’s called a mythology gag. The fact these similar scenes both happen at the start and end of the trilogy is not a coincidence in my opinion (that is called a Bookend). It is a very well known trailer (and for good reason, it’s freakin’ amazing).

1 Like

47 should stay in his lane by shooting people he’s paid to shoot instead of trying to shoot people who paid him to shoot people

3 Likes

Yeah,I used a translator. These words are not what I meant.

Have her parents given it to her? I don’t know…

Because I think Diana in WOA has been behind the scenes. Even if she appeared several times, she didn’t show her fighting ability.

Because there wasn’t much chance to? As time went on, she became more professional and less hot-headed. That’s character development for ya.

2 Likes

That’s church. Never liked the whole “stay in your lane” phrase, and let’s not forget 47 has chosen (several times now) to be a hitman, so technically he chooses who to shoot, but yes: the whole turning-against-his-clientele-because-they’re-worse-than-he-is storyline is wearing thin, and as long as he’s choosing to be a hired killer, he needs to actually live within the rules of what that entails, i.e. he goes and kills someone for someone else who can’t and gets money from it, and that’s all. In other words, be a hired killer. If it’s gonna be about killing evil doers just out of principle, Assassins’ Creed already exists.

2 Likes