DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (Mission #1) - Location Discussion

These kind of disguises always bothered me. Like a green shirt from a subdued guy and be that guy? Why? Just keep your suit and be that guy. If we are assuming nobody knows what that guy looks like. And if they do know what he looks like using his green shirt even going to work?

20 mastery, 2 targets, different floors with public spaces, personal offices, roof and a specific area for an art vernissage. Moreover, we haven’t seen the whole map. How it can be a tutorial map? O_o

8 Likes

I hope not, but until I see it and explore I have that feeling of it being small

Dubai is bigger than the bank and it is not a tutorial level. It’s a proper hitman sandbox!

42 Likes

Thus Spoke IO :grin:

4 Likes

Is it easy as Colorado?

what map is it roughly the same size? oh and are there any hostile areas? just wondering.

Thank you

People really need to get rid of the Nightcall syndrome and stop caring about size that much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s really hard to judge the size and map/compare it onto a previous location. It’s such a different beast layout wise.

It definitely has hostile areas depending on disguise of course.

26 Likes

But in Hawkes Bay you literally have nothing to do and explore.
Just arrive, kill a target and leave. 5 minute job. No interest in replayability.
What’s the point of a level like this?

1 Like

I still enjoy the level for what it is as it offers some good stealth sneaky fun and a twist on the target´s routine, but I know you´re not fond of it, so we´ll agree to disagree on that one as it´s a matter of opinion :wink: My point is, even a smaller level can be fun, and just because they did a smaller tutorialish map as a first level once, doesn´t mean the next first level has to be like that again :wink: As Mattias just confirmed.

3 Likes

Twice for this trilogy.
And I’m glad that opening of a third one won’t be a tutorial map

2 Likes

I said tutorialish. The ICA Facility is a genuine tutorial and not part of the “main six”, so I didn´t count it :grin:

2 Likes

How many rooms / halls does it have ?

In 18 days you’ll have a chance to count by yourself

10 Likes

Did not asked you.

3 Likes

Just a small thing I noticed, this must be the guy in question.

dubai

17 Likes

I love how they manage to give each locatino a feel of “Something dirty is going on under the sheets”. Cant wait for the stories on Dartmoore to be honest, already feels like a movie.

No I didnt watch knifes out.

4 Likes