DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (Mission #1) - Location Discussion

I wonder if Dexter or Portman will be there in Dubai. This inauguration sounds like their best and only opportunity to show up for one last time, as they did in both Hitman 1 and Hitman 2.

2 Likes

IĀ“d say thereĀ“s a high chance for Dexter to show up there (assuming heĀ“s in the oil business, though we donĀ“t know that for sure), but if the pattern so far is anything to go by, then Portman would probably show up in a later (specifically the last) mission.

4 Likes

Imagine in Hitman 3 if the tallest skyscraper in the world has no working elevators

1 Like

you donā€™t need to imagine

2 Likes

It would make for a lovely starting location. 47 arriving in the lobby by stairs, heavy breathing, saying ā€œThey really should do something about those elevatorsā€¦ā€

7 Likes

You know itā€™s a little weird that the Sheikh had an accent in Hitman 2 but his cousin(?), doesnā€™t.

Even though they originally had a generic NPC there, the voice acting mustĀ“ve been done for Omar nonetheless (considering the content of the speech). Technically, you could justify the accent (similarly to, say, Zaydan) by his privileged upbringing and possible attendance of a US(/UK) school or having a private tutor etc. IĀ“m more concerned about the rest of the NPCs in the level (and game) in that regard :sweat_smile:

Anyways, there is now a dedicated thread for accents/voice acting, so I suggest continuing that particular discussion there if needed :wink:

2 Likes

It was probably a placeholder since Omarā€™s robe wasnā€™t done yet.

2 Likes

It is a very nice robe.

1 Like

Looks like that guy was just introducing Omar. He had paper notes but nothing really indicating he was doing the inauguration himself in the first trailer.

Dubai is my least anticipated level.

In terms of gameplay and graphics it looks stunning. But level-design wise it looks boring and generic compared to some of the other levels shown so far.

Also, I sense that I will get lost in this level. But that probably tells more about me and my skills :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks to be in the penthouse

7 Likes

47 sounds so strange when he says ā€œYou never doā€ lmao

12 Likes

It is a ā€œNest of Gundarksā€ moment, it is an important character detail or relationship that just gets spoken out aloud with little done in the story to actually show it.

2 Likes

Seems like they devised an excuse to not have working elevators lol.

6 Likes

I guess Grey enables them again then after the mission is done.

2 Likes

If there is no elevator so all guests arrived via parachute ?

1 Like

The guests are already there. Grey has shut it down behind them or is giving selective access to certain people.

8 Likes

the cutscene after Dubai. their faces are so uncanny lol

9 Likes

Well, technically it exist, but just out of order. As always. Ha-ha