Easter Featured Contract Batch - Year 3

Edit : Finally finished @ all chosen creators

26 Likes

Same boat as you @Switcher. This is my second contract featured. Not gonna lie, I am a bit more prouder than I was last year. Well. Time to start cleaning up and make some contracts… in the middle of Autumn (remember, I live in Australia).

9 Likes

As you all may know, this is my third FC, and I’m very happy and thankful to have another one, thanks to Clemens, the players that play, IOI, and everyone else involved.

A little bit of background of the making of the contract: the idea was restricting the required disguise to a disguise that you are not allowed to enter the caves in, not going for a suit only because it would just take way too long to get in and out, and after a nice consideration the Chef disguise seemed like a nice disguise to restrict and to get, also the targets are all placed thoughtfully, kinda cheessy and easy to figure out, but I believe that players will find it satisfying and fun, also @Agent_MJ tested it and liked it so I relied on his opinion lol, have fun!

7 Likes

Had an absolute blast playing through them <3 Thanks for making stellar content :smiley:

18 Likes

6 Likes

glad see the contract pay off.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the contracts. The news was so good that I started bouncing around like a bunny. Well. Time to start doing some spring cleaning… in Autumn. :joy:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the creators! Looks like a lot of fun, can’t wait to play them.

4 Likes

My first featured contract! What a pleasant surprise, thank you. :grinning:

11 Likes

This is the first time I’m seeing an NPC not fall over after being tranqed. :joy:

Actually, he ate the sedative gum.

Congrats to the others that had their contracts featured!

7 Likes

What a hoppy surprise! Thank you @Clemens_IOI and IOI and congratulations to all featured Peeps!
@The_Elite_Institute @Kakarot @Fenixsandr @Lindolfo @DavidG185 @Tetrafish_21 @Phylocode @Mich_TRC @Switcher

Looks like a fun variety of the theme all in one Easter basket! I’m dyeing to crack into them!

7 Likes

Bruh you forgot to @ me :skull:

2 Likes

Thank you for an amazing FC @Switcher

3 Likes

Thanks m8

Played it yet?

1 Like

I havent sorry, I only looked at the miami one. I haven’t had time to look at any of them really. The miami one I had a strat for just by seeing the targets

2 Likes

Whoops! Copied and pasted your post and forgot to add you.

And a very special congratulations to the man, the myth, the legend: @Switcher

2 Likes

Ooooooooooohhh thank you

3 Likes

I recognise that photo! That MYT sure seems like a cool guy.

1 Like

I heard they were the best player to ever live

1 Like

teddyfilmore
I really liked it. It is one of the best contracts 10/10

5 Likes