Easter Featured Contracts April 14th

They should recreate an Elusive Target in Mumbai and just because they didn’t in HM2 is no reason not to in HM3. They did it with Legacy in HM2 at least once I believe.

Unless there was one I’m forgetting - they had the 2 in 1 for Sapienza where they had The Senator(?) and The Guru. ‘The Deceits’ I think it was called. Unless that’s an ET Arcade pack title.

I love that IO is like „Listen up. Our restaurant has lots of famous dishes made by us, IOInteractive. But, the kitchen is open and you can just walk in and create your own famous dishes. I love that they let us create the content for the game while they work on the real updates and the new modes.

Hmmmm… Yeah. Well, it’s a little sparse in the content area as of late. ET Arcade is okay, but even I have stopped playing it… Well, I played a little the other day, but it’s been a while.

Okay. Maybe that’s why they gave us 5 FC instead of *3. Going back to (or towards) 10 wouldn’t be an issue at this point in time. IMO.

I mean, there’s nothing else to unlock from FCs currently. So those that complained last time about having to work for their unlocks don’t have a lot to whine about this time.

3: And this is after getting 1 for April Fools… After nothing for a good while before that. Weeks or a couple months…

@Lord_Munk Can you post a video to show us how you got 1:13 in my Berlin FC? I can’t sleep well tonight usless you tell me how you do that…

2 Likes

He probably used wallbang pistol mod

You made an excellent decision by not adding disguise restriction. :heart:

9 Likes

Excellent run mate. Truly great

1 Like

dont you think i wouldve gotten a way shorter time then?

1 Like

That was beautiful! Less than a minute and no stupid shooting through the poster bullshit.

2 Likes

I may be dumb, but that Camera did spot you right? How did you get SA without deleting the footage then?

1 Like

There’s this whole story behind that how the deposit area security cams are broken (you can find NPCs talking about it). That’s why you don’t get caught on those 2 cams, even though it shows in picture-in-picture.

5 Likes

Ohhh alright, I must have forgotten about that, that’s neat !

2 Likes

Don’t you think you should post a video?

1 Like

Egg Hunter: Berlin

This was quite a fun contract that most players should be able to complete quite easily. I managed to do it in 2:37 which is currently 1st on the Xbox leaderboard.

Resurrection!

This was a good contract to experiment with, but I felt like I had to do a lot of running around.

The Great Filigree Egg Hunt

This was a very fun contract. I played it quite safe with the kills as you’ve got quite a small window before the bodies are found.

New Yorkian Bunny

7 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome contract! I didn’t get SA yet, but I’m trying! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

EDIT: Updated with all Easter contracts.

My SASO, No Loadout, No KO and No Distract versions so far:

The New Yorkian Bunny:

Ressurection (No Suit Only):

The Great Filigree Egg Hunt:

Saving Easter:
(Only 4-star rating due to missing syringe)

Egg Hunter: Berlin

6 Likes

I loved it! It did give me a few sleepless night to complete SASO, No loadout, No KO and No distract… Thanks for a great mission!

3 Likes

Hi. Halloween zombie here, reviving this thread a sec
Tried the New Yorkian Bunny contract tonight, it took me a while but I finally figured out a clean, speedy, SA method – that only cost me by a second, because I couldn’t do the fast exit trick.

Figured i’d post it because I’m usually not this quick at things, or beating contracts that have tough mechanics/ twists like this.

It also earned me my 70th FC win, and the Pro Screwdriver aw yeah

6 Likes