"Easy Allies" Featured Contracts (March 11)

The Proloff escalation was entirely designed around SA impossibility and to me one of the most entertaining escalation levels ever. The impossibility itself made it challenging (effectively timed restrictions)

When a regular contract does it it just feels sloppy, though. The impossibility in this case doesn’t make it challenging, but merely pointless.

The fact that it’s actually possible to do it SA (even if unintentional), on the other hand, makes it a very interesting puzzle contract.

5 Likes

this woman is a target on 2 of the contracts (so far) It’s not difficult, just forces you to either start at the train station or exit there which is abit out the way

Any ideas how to get rid of the woman? Emetic makes her vomit where she is and she reports weapons to Jeremy.

1 Like

Coins.
Just attract (or better distract) her with coins

1 Like

I tried that, but he doesn’t go through with it whilst she’s in the area. He stands up, walks to the ledge, and then sits down again.

I just did that, pretty much with no troubles.
Throw the coin while standing upstairs, she should hear that.
If that time wouldn’t be enough, do a coin fetch trick after first coin.
Jeremy waited for me patiently while I was doing that

I used the emetic dart on her and he went to jump like she was gone

:rofl:

True. I try and get 5 stars and SA for all. With H3, Vatican Privilege is an exception and I have no interest in trying to. If a contract sucks, then just go out guns blazin’.

10 Likes

I find it quite amusing that (on PS4 at least) the people who just kill a guard in media blackout and take the penalty are on the top of the leaderboard (with rank “submachine gunner”) while people who do the whole Jeremy Bolt trick and get five stars are lower because of the relatively big time loss (in fact, I don’t see any others with five stars yet, probably because it is pretty tedious). In particular, this means you can permanently lose five stars rating on the leaderboard by doing a faster strat.

Looking forward to people running for high scores, as SA seems to not be the way to go here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Exactly, I’m 2nd on PC Leaderboards despite killing one guard for the outfit lol.

1 Like
1 Like

@Ibbe, @Count.Rushmore, @BEowen
I can confirm that you do not need to remove the woman. When he arrives he sits down, after a period of time he gets up, walks to the edge, and after a bit sits down again. He repeats this and on the third occasion, that’s when he tries to jump.

10 Likes

I confirm, I did that too.

1 Like
10 Likes

I’m not an SA obsessive and I loved the Romania escalation, but if you offer an objective it should be achievable without glitches. I searched that facility for like 30 minutes looking for a guard outfit. Pretty ridiculous, and I can’t believe the glitch was the intention.

Played two others though, the one with falls and the similar one with pistol and unarmed in the facility, and those were quite fun to do. Still happy for more Chongqing content.

4 Likes

faffing about with cameras, dongles and computer screens isn’t fun. aside from te ax and the drop these were god awful.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/r2bcHTZVwLM

02:04 “Defy Expectations”
06:54 “Shadow Drops”
10:59 “Become A Killer”
16:20 “Brand Manager Gets The Ax”
22:41 “Media Blackout”

Thanks guys for the tip on how to get the disguise!

10 Likes

These seem alright, good amount of difficulty. Didn’t play the glitch one yet, in fact I haven’t finished the two I started yet, but I’m glad I checked the thread to learn how to get that disguise.

Nicely done PEA. I love that you were able to have a cigarette break waiting for Jeremy to commit suicide (also, you should quit :wink: ).

3 Likes

This really sucks. Hitman is a puzzle game and I always try my best to solve the puzzle on my own, with no outside help. So that means I wasted a whole lot of time looking around the facility today to see if there was a guard outfit I missed (even swept the whole laundry to see if there might be one there).

I guess it is not explicitly said outright anywhere that every FC can be completed Silent Assassin with all conditions. But that seems to have always been the case, and this is a 5 year old platform. Maybe it was different with Hitman 2016, I didn’t play any features around then.

We also had the escalation level recently that was impossible to complete SA. I liked the level, but I guess now when I run into a roadblock in an escalation or feature contract I will have to go to internet first to see if it’s SA-able, and that takes a lot of fun out of it. But otherwise I just spend all morning running around looking for a solution that doesn’t even exist.

tl:dr: Dont waste my motherfucking time! - YouTube

6 Likes