Elusive Target #1: THE DECEIVERS (Year 3: 12 - 22 May 2023)

Just tested this on an alternate account. This old error message is showing when it shouldn’t be.

I got the message saying I could not try it again upon disconnection, but when I reconnected the contract was still playable.

16 Likes

True, I didn’t even get challenges XP since it had check marks even before I did this ET today:

And of course this is unlocked already, from when I transferred the progression into Hitman 3.

I know this is free content and all, but I still feel a bit :unamused:…oh well, it is what it is.

7 Likes

Well, time to kill the liar old men for the third time. I will be restarting if I want this time around. Like, it isn’t like this is an unique mission anymore so no new thrills.

2 Likes

Silent Assassin!!

It took me 22:51 but I was in no rush. I got the grifter with a falling chandelier and I got the Congressman with a silenced pistol. I even stole Caruso’s plane for my escape.

4 Likes

Yeah, I can understand that, but I don’t think it’s fair to begrudge either new players or old players who have had to forego bringing their H2 progress with them into H3 (like me, due to an enforced platform switch) the chance to play these recycled ETs to get the legacy suit unlocks. (Albeit it might be a nice idea to make the legacy suit unlocks not tied to ETs at all!)

It wouldn’t have been right to start tying brand new unlocks for everyone to recycled ETs when there are still people out there who need to earn the legacy ET suit unlocks in their copy of HITMAN 3.

(And on that note, I now have my personal favourite the Italian Suit With Gloves back in my H3 profile, as well as the shabby Terminus Suit, thanks to today’s ET… :grinning:)

6 Likes

Perhaps this is that ‘change’ they advertised and never ever spoke of again.

2 Likes

Since challenges is already marked I wonder what will happen to those I failed? I think I have 3 failed ET’s, will the challenges be upgraded if I do SA on them? If all the old ET’s will return that is.

I don’t remember :flushed:.

1 Like

As this is a new game, you should be able to play them.
What ETs have you failed?

1 Like

All righty. Got them both at the first try, Silent Assassin and Suit Only. :bear: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I just chandelier’d both of them, can’t really bother with these old ones anymore. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Do you guys know any other ways to kill Magee than poisoning him when he’s still at the cafe and dropping a chandelier once he’s entered the building?

Oki doki. First, mi equipment for the mission.

You all know the Guru Richard is with the Keith guy at the café when strating the level, so easy to isolate him with a perfectly placed emetic grenade that just affected him and no one else.

The first ET blood my precious Black Trinity Blackballer tastes! :bear: :blue_heart:

After dealing with the Guru, went to the safehouse to collect the classic fiber wire, kitchen knife and explosive golf ball. Then infiltrated on the side of the villa through the watchtower, waited some good time to lure and KO both of Anthony’s bodyguards plus poor Luigi of course, and then made the perfect set to kill Anthony while his tour guide was busy with some coins I collected at the fountain from the villa’s entrance.

BONK!

Then just escaped via the boat. Got the Terminus unlock, again, and all fine and dandy with a SA/SO result.

Now if you excuse me, the sexy Bearmon has to enjoy of Sapienza’s heat and beach how it should be, all comfy and shameless. Also, I want some pistachio ice cream from the gelateria. Hope they allow to walk around like this at the town’s square.

26 Likes

does anyone know the changes that the devs made to ets?

Either none (they changed their mind) or we are still in the wait

1 Like

I agree, I’m still missing some legacy suits so I’m glad they’re back. I just hope that there are new rewards for the eventual ETs on H3 maps.

3 Likes

Yes actually. This is the list of changes:

36 Likes

Duh, they used invisible ink… :flushed: :laughing:.

2 Likes

In this case, the invisible in-game objects and mechanics.

2 Likes

:joy: thank you for this

1 Like

Trying to find a suitably brutal ending for these two. Lawyer office bombing?

14 Likes