Elusive Target #10: The Pharmacist

Live!

2 Likes

Got the winter suit!

2 Likes

Got HITMAN late and by the time I perfected my skills, there were only 6 to go. And I messed a couple of those up too, So I don’gt have many suits.
Though recently I have been getting better. I hope to get all, or at least most of, the suits in HITMAN 2.

1 Like

5 Likes

Hitman Elusive Target #10 The Pharmacist SA/SO3:11

3 Likes

Got my 3rd SA on my 4th elusive target!

Started at auction.
Ran to attic to jump into Dalia’s bathroom.
Turn on radio. Pacifist guard, take suit and gun, put in closet.
Overflow sink.
Dalia will come to clean up the mess (which I found funny given her status, found this out by accident).
Pacify her and put in closet. This means the meeting will not take place (which was my main concern because I thought that otherwise target would leave soon).
Target will come up in a second to go to Dalia’s office. I beat her to it, and pacified the assistant and hid her behind the desk.
Target WILL COME INTO OFFICE ALONE. I pacified her to make sure her bodyguards stayed by the stairs and they did. Snapped her neck, hid her behind the desk with the assistant. Went out to terrace, into auction room, other terrace, jumped over, slid down the drainpipe and went out with the helicopter.
Silent assassin!
Wished I could hear Dalia and the target’s convo but didn’t want to risk Mrs. White leaving.

2 Likes

The final HITMAN ET for me. :smiley: Didn’t waste that much time on this one.

4 Likes

The Pharmacist - Death By Incompetent Bodyguards lel - SA

11 Likes

Easy target overall. Credit to @Pagan for the route :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I didn’t have a plan at first (I was hoping I could snipe her from somewhere), I searched for her, then found her path. My 1st attempt to kill her got a non-target (too), and the next take was as follows… And I don’t know why I forgot to trigger the fireworks in celebration. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Amazing :smile:

(20202020)

Here is my Shuriken kill

4 Likes

Have not shared a video in a good while on this forum. It’s a long method! But its done to perfection :slight_smile: All you need is the Fibre Wire & Fire Works Remote… Suit Only/Silent Assassin easily done & her two bodyguards won’t even know what happened :smiley:

6 Likes

Did it! :slight_smile:

As I did with LANDSLIDE, watch out for a clever way to hide the BC in plain sight for the Explosive Kill in this video. :wink:

7 Likes

Hello guys :blush:

After making the repetitive Icon run, i wanted to make a better one with The Pharmacist…

vlcsnap-2018-10-15-18h35m04s443

It was also the opportunity for me to unlock the last suit, the Signature Suit With Gloves!!

I decided to have some fun and go with the Cheik suit, which allowed me some freedom but also some epic dialog lines with NPCs :smile:

Even if i’ve managed to make the run i wanted, let’s say that things went less easier than expected :sweat_smile:

I wanted to take her down inside Dahlia’s office, but security was too tight…

There’s also that secretary that keeps going in and out…
Could’ve subdued all of them but that would’ve been a mess, and boring…

So i took only one of her guards down, it was too hot to handle both of them…

Then i took her down near the buffet, in front of beautiful fireworks :grin:

That’s it! Suit unlocked, and run completed with Silent Assassin rating :blush:

Enjoy the playthrough here and lemme know what you think:

Cheers and cya on next (and last?) target :wink:

8 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

The Pharmacist - Car Explosion - (0:14) SA/SO

3 Likes

I’m always a fan of making ETs fly. (the good stuff is at 6:52)

6 Likes

Here’s mine in 47 secs PogChamp . I did get this to 40 but the number has a special spot so:

2 Likes