Elusive Target #17: THE BROKER (Year 4: 23 February - 4 March 2024)

Howard Moxon, a.k.a The Broker is officially reactivated in Hitman 3 in the form of #2 on February 25th.
Howard_Moxon

17 Likes

Cool! I never played this one.

5 Likes

Nice! I played it only one time during the 2016 reactivation.

This is an interesting contract, especially for the additional objective. Not so easy, not too hard.

I’m definetly glad for this reactivation.

6 Likes

Technically this is not a reactivated, but a brand new yet old Elusive Target.
But that was unexpected

6 Likes

Why is there a #2 for him, though there isn’t a #1 edition

7 Likes

Cool News ! This is was interisting

2 Likes

Because IOI decided to go for #2 versions of Elusive Targets so that everyone could play them.
That is apparently applicable to the new ETs as well.
I mean those which never been in HITMAN 3 yet

5 Likes

Nice surprise. I never did it. I arrived too late on Hitman 2016 (my first ET was the reactivated Blackmailer on H2016). A good way to try it out :slight_smile:

But, where is the source of that? Didn’t see any news on twitter or on the official IOI website.

Also, it’s weird that it is reactivated on a Thursday. Generally, ET starts on Friday.

1 Like

Looking forward to that one since Hitman 2 didn’t have it and I didn’t buy Hitman 2016 as soon it came out and I was not aware of those time-limited events so essentially, I failed one ET, got one and missed all others :frowning:

And Hitman 2016 had looooooots of ETs

2 Likes

Heh, i guess year 2 gets some unique et art

2 Likes

I mean check the game itself

Seems IOI’s breaking boundaries usual things order

5 Likes

Oki thx for replying!

It will probably change again, like The Heartbreaker #2 said Thursday originally :smile:

1 Like

So he was never in the game since 2016?
Honestly i can’t remember now.

He was once reactivated in HITMAN 2016 and since then it’s his debut

2 Likes

i have never faced him this will be my first time

the official twitter account of HITMAN 3 posted it, along with a 10-day-free-to-play of Paris starting now.

3 Likes

Finally! I’ve been waiting for this prick to come back! Now if I can just get him into a room with a closet or bin to hide a body, I’m gonna shoot him between the eyes.

5 Likes

you love do that do you Heisenberg

1 Like

Oh I’m very excited, I have never tried this one before :heart_eyes:

2 Likes