Elusive Target Arcade

If you have a mindset to the situation at hand then of course you’ll use the glitch but its fun sometimes to bring targets to places you would never see them and killing them in a complete different way here’s some of my fav kills

The Appraiser being pushed in the iron maiden
The Chameleon getting hit by the training ram
Blowing Vanya Shah off the tower with the fan
The Paparazzi getting blown off the top floor balcony
Drowning The Revelationary in the jacuzzi

And many more :face_exhaling:

7 Likes

The gun/coin lure, bullet distractions, bullet panics/blinding enforcers with shots to enter restricted areas and every other A.I. manipulation exploit you can think of in Hitman is for speedrunning. They’re not necessary if you don’t care about getting the fastest time possible.

4 Likes

Ooh. Guess I have a legitimate reason to dislike them, then.

Speedrunning + Heisenberg =

1 Like

speedrunningisgood

1 Like

4 Likes

just to give you guys heads up that tomorrow is the next et arcade contract the unlockable is the weapon from paris mastery 20

Maybe not. Travis said he will look into it. Maybe im wrong but changing an unlock shouldnt take too long. Lets hope its sorted by tomorrow if it indeed was not intended to be the hwk21.

3 Likes

lets see tomorrow hopefully they change it

1 Like

I really hope it’s something different. If it’s the HWK21 it’s wasted opportunity now to put something unreleased in that’s in the game already.

2 Likes

you know like now an outfit in the unlockable

I want the non-camoed, non-auto, non-extended clip version.

Or maybe a tactical turtleneck with gloves…

1 Like

Or at the very least lock it up for everyone so they have to re-earn it.

1 Like

Ahh yes so something you unlocked back in Paris should be locked up again cause it’s a elusive Target Arcade item? Right…

2 Likes

There’s tons of unused stuff they could put instead of another HWK21. Personally I’d like to see another magnum, the return of the Aluminum Travel Briefcase (or its unused variant with stickers for Hitman 2’s maps), MKIII versions of the Sieker and remote emetic gas device or some of the other unused poisons (antique sedative syringe, remote sedative gas device, emetic gum, etc)

17 Likes

Boooo. Not what I was hoping for.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s not even suppressed. Another reskin of a limited-use item.

1 Like

Well, that’s something, I guess.

If I remember correctly, on the leaks it was reported this Striker variant has a capacity of 9 bullets per clips: if it’s true, this could be my new favorite loud gun.

2 Likes

Oooh do like a good Magnum for the loud and cheese it runs. With this skin will make for a good professional look.

1 Like

I was almost certain that they’ll use this skin of HWK21 Covert as next unlock, instead of normal they promoted. Striker V3 looks nice tho, but name sounds pretty lazy.

1 Like