Elusive Target Arcade

They already did, theres multiple game consoles in 2016 that only play kane & lynch 2. The badboy elusive target even comments how kane & lynch is best shooter ever.

4 Likes

Another cut elusive target. I don’t know much about this one, but it looks like they would have been set for Paris.

Fanin was also supposed to feature but was diminished to a single cutscene, although I doubt he was intended as an ET.

Also, the artist is Simon Lindwall. You should check out his ArtStation for more unused Hitman concept art.

15 Likes

The new batch of elusive target arcade is out (and so is the august roadmap) :

The Arcade can now be with any target, from any game. For better variety, and better theme.
The contracts are available to all Hitman 3 owner, with no regard to ownership of Hitman 2016 or Hitman 2.

• The Dyads - restricted loadout:
    • The Deceivers
    • The Procurers
    • The Surgeons
  • The Diabolicals :lethal melee only
    • The Serial Killer
    • The Heartbreaker
    • The Entertainer

And as an unllock : The Rude Ruby Suit

5 Likes

And I have to say, I do not dislike the lethal melee only restriction. It honestly seems fun. And exactly the kind of thing I wanted in the arcade.

6 Likes

And it’s optional as well so its not the end of the world

Motherfucker, I didn’t even see the restrictions for the Arcade contracts, and are you fucking kidding me?! The Deceivers are restricted loadout for the second time in a row?! Again I’m gonna have to wait for a rerelease in order to play that ET like I want to!

IOI, fucking STOP THIS SHIT!!!

4 Likes

I see how the Deceivers would be annoying for you. Feel for you there.

I get that we will not have them freely released (ETA is a bit of a success, at least 5000 players in a week on xbox according to the leaderboard, and I suspect that IO is currently mostly looking at good metrics).

But, twice the same restrictive complication, without any alternative can be a bit much.

I hope that at least you can work with the lethal melee only restriction. I guess yes, but I’m unsure.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it seems fiber wire doesn’t count as melee. Well, at least complications aren’t instafail anymore.

EDIT: Lethal throws however still count as melee kills.

5 Likes

Lethal melee only, interesting!

Sounds like it’s time to call my old buddy fibre wire for one. last. job.

Edit: ah shit, nevermind. Screwy the Screwdriver it is.

2 Likes

That would be the best cameo. We got the yummy Mini Ninjas, Freedom Fighters basically being canon, i expect Kane & Lynch to arrive somewhere - perhaps an ET in Chongqing but that would be a little bit on the nose.

The Deceivers are restricted loadout for the second time in a row? Let me very anger

Wait, if they are Decievers ET, how come they are using only picture of Guru and not both targets? Come on, get it together IO.

2 Likes

So far, the updates and changes to the ET Arcade have been:

• One complication instead of escalating up to 3 complications
  • Always having 3 level Arcade contracts instead of doing some with 5
  • Making complications optional (when possible)
  • Having Hitman 3 owners able to play all the contracts even without owning the access passes (and consequently making Free Starter Pack players unable to play the ET Arcade)
  • Mixing ETs together from all 3 games instead of forcing contracts to have the same game’s ETs

It’s funny how many times the ET Arcade has been reworked in the 6.5 months since its launch but Contracts mode has gone for years without an update that’s more significant than adding missions to it.

8 Likes

Maybe they want every level have two targets ET, but HITMAN 2 does not have another and only the Deceivers.

1 Like

I’m fine with that, by why did they add that restriction to it, knowing that it would mean both opportunities to play the Deceivers have that same restriction? Why are they giving that restriction so much now? Why are they giving that restriction at all? I fucking hate that restriction, and as much as I complained the last two times they used it with ETs being released in Arcade for the first time, I settled down and made my peace with it. But now this is the second time in as many months that the same ET is released with the same restriction, and my tolerance for it now shot dead. I will not be tolerant or patient on the subject of the restricted loadout complication anymore. It needs to fucking go.

I can make do. I don’t like the limitation, preventing the use of accidents, poisons or shootings, but I guess it’s just the opposite of the Accidents Only one from a couple months ago, so I’ll see what I can do with it.

3 Likes

Re-restricted loadout’ing The Deceivers is a bit odd. But meh - doesn’t bother me all that much tbh.

Did Decievers have multiple start locations?

I’m starting to feel @Heisenberg frustration here, while I don’t dislike the restricted Loadout complication it’s still annoying that the they use it on every single batch now, this is starting to feel like the Murillo of ETA complications. Other than that, this mixed target contracts were really fun, they make the mode feel fresh, let’s hope they get more creative with the complications in the future.

The suit though, I honestly don’t know what to say about that

7 Likes

I wish they didn’t lock the outfits for the mission at least.

6 Likes

I was half expecting to not even have the key to the safe house in Sapienza.

3 Likes