Everything Star Wars v2

Can anyone tell me what happened to Dash Rendar? I did some poking around online only to find that maybe his ship is in Rise of Skywalker but I couldn’t find a photo that convinced me.

I’d love to see his story line explored or if he’s dead I’m sure there is a good story behind why.

1 Like

His or rather a ship of the same type is in the climax of the film. But the same type of ship is also seen in Rebels. But with a different crew. There is currently nothing to suggest it’s him.

But he’s is canon. He was mentioned in the Solo companion book.

2 Likes

His ship is also in the special edition of a new Hope. Dash Rendar is s fucking Badass and Shadows of the Empire is a good book and I’d buy a Remaster or Remake of the video-game in an instant.

1 Like

I always thought of him as an even more “Don Johnsonised” version of Han Solo. I just don’t see how he could still be alive and helping the good guys since he’s been no where since Shadows.

I’d love a mini series that explains what happened to him though. Maybe he opened a bar somewhere and is living the quiet life… but I doubt it.

You need to remember that Shadows of the Empire isn’t canon. That said there is a good chance that they already have a new line of events that fits him into the larger narrative. It might be similar to what we know, Lucasfilm have reused parts of the expanded universe multiple times.

1 Like

Yes I know. They brought Thrawn from Legends to cannon so a guy can dream.