Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

I see. Apologies for the wait. Clemens, Community Manager at IO Interactive (@Clemens_IOI) will post a submission thread on the forums.
The thread appears typically a week before the said Featured Contracts gets released.

Once the thread is available and open, you go in there and read what Clemens wrote down. Once you’re ready to submit your contracts, click Reply on the thread and make a post. You’ll need to include;

• Contract ID (the 12 digit ID on your contract)
  • Platform (so Xbox, PS4 etc.)
  • Submitter Name
  • Contract Title
  • Briefing
  • Brief Description
    (what your contract is about briefly so we know what we’re dealing with before playing)
  • and Featured Contract Image (if you don’t have one, feel free to pop a suggestion. Clemens will make it good if it does get featured)

You need to do this for every single contract you submit. For someone like you, I recommend having like 3 contracts in 1 post.

Do note that there’s a date that the submission thread closes. Typically a Monday on the week of Featured Contracts. It is listed in Clemens post on the submission thread. The time is in Central European Time (CET aka UTC +1) or Central European Summer Time (CEST aka UTC +2). Clemens does sometimes take late submissions on the day. He will not take submissions after that Monday. The thread is not removed when it’s closed. That is so that you or anyone can play other people’s contracts that they’ve submitted any other time.

Here’s a link to our Food Fight Submission Thread from last month, just to understand so that you know what to expect when the submission thread for Heat Stroke and Hot Scope appears on the forums.

Anyway. That is all I need to discuss about our Submission Thread for Community Featured Contracts. From what I check, the Heat Stroke Submission Thread should appear on the forums on Thursday this week. Just incase you’re curious why the Submission Thread forum closes on a Monday. Clemens and Travis (another Community Manager) picks the contracts in secret. The contracts he/they pick will be Featured.

Good luck bye the way and welcome to the Hitman Forums. It’s nice to have someone new here. I’ve been on the forums for 1 and a half years. I’m familiar with how it works… mostly.

2 Likes