Favourite/Best Mission Soundtrack in the WoA Trilogy?

There´s been discussion on which of the three WoA games has the best main menu music, but I´m curious as to what are people´s preferences regarding the music in individual levels. Which are your favourites or you consider best? Feel free to discuss them in detail as well.

There´s a lot to choose from, so you can pick up to three. Paris+Bangkok and Colorado+Hokkaido are merged since they share the same soundtrack.

• ICA Facility
  • Paris/Bangkok
  • Sapienza
  • Marrakesh
  • Colorado/Hokkaido
  • Hawke´s Bay
  • Miami
  • Santa Fortuna
  • Mumbai
  • Whitteton Creek
  • Isle of Sgail
  • New York
  • Haven Island
  • Dubai
  • Dartmoor
  • Berlin
  • Chongqing
  • Mendoza
  • Carpathian Mountains

0 voters

Sapienza’s Soundtrack was a bit of a motivation at least for me. It had an inviting rhythm that could make you like the game.

3 Likes

H2016 soundtrack was too bland for me, with the exception of the main menu, I can’t remember a single track. With H2 on the other hand, I remember pretty much all of it. Will have to wait and s̶e̶e̶ hear H3 when it launches on Steam :stuck_out_tongue:
I voted for Mumbai, Isle of Sgail and Haven but if I could, I would also add Whittleton Creek and New York :smiley:

The Trainyard

Lower Castle

Underwater Server Farm

Janus

Executive Office

12 Likes

Well, Salem´s got you covered on YT in the meantime… :wink:

Haha, I was thinking of allowing 5 options, but that would make it too easy. I wanna see what people go for when they really have to drop one or two of their favourites :grin: I went with Miami, NY, and Haven, with Chongqing being the potential no. 4 (Dubai would be the next closest contender I guess).

Also, I completely forgot to include the Sniper Assassin music, but I guess nobody will mind :joy:

1 Like

Wait…WoA has different Tracks? The only ones that stood out for me were 2016s and H3s Main Themes.

1 Like

You have to turn off the C47 soundtrack playing from your PC non-stop to hear them.

14 Likes

My top 3 would be:

1. Haven
  2. Berlin
  3. Chongqing
4 Likes

Sapienza is so unique and beautiful, Colorado/Hokkaido instantly takes me there and Sgail does an amazing job of conveying the massive old money/conspiracy vibe. I didn’t vote for Mendoza only because I ran out of votes but all of the tango tracks go straight for my heart.

@MrOchoa give Salem a chance. Whoever they are, they’re doing to lord’s work. I always have these on in the background while I’m working

8 Likes

@Salem

5 Likes

I love all the music actually, if I’m being honest. But I have to say, the one that really stands out for me is “Enemy of my Enemy.” I love going the SA route when playing, but sometimes it’s so damn exciting hearing this music play in Colorado, when I’m backed into a corner, stacked with ammo as enemies storm in making their way to me.

Adrenaline!!!

3 Likes

i love that track but that video just blasted the fuck out of my speakers :smile:

3 Likes

Salem voting for Carpathian makes me think that something goooood is coming :wink:. Doubted there would be that much music for the train, but I’d like to be proved wrong.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to that one. Fact is, I can barely hear the music over the train noise when outside :sweat_smile: I absolutely love that bit that plays once you reach the office sections though (specifically the second wagon with the standing clerk/analyst and guard).

Also, I gotta give some love to Marrakesh. While its tracks overall may not be as memorable as some of the others, the music still does a good job, and I absolutely adore that little bit at 31:00 (also hearable in other forms around 9:15, 32:38, and 35:50). Always reminds me of Syriana for some reason…

And then there´s the market/bazaar music of course :grin:

1 Like

The radio music in Marrakesh fucking slaps and it’s a fucking children’s song lol

4 Likes

Is it?? That along with the setting makes it all the more funny…

1 Like

There were so many I wanted to include but if it’s only top 3 it’s Mumbai, New York and Chongqing.

I’m not a huge fan of the 2016 OST, 2 had some really high highs, and 3 is the best overall. But I really did forget how good 2’s OST was until I re listened.

4 Likes

Still a bit sad that I can only vote 3, there are so many amazing tracks in this trilogy!

2 Likes

I´ll probably do an updated poll in the future (unless someone beats me to it) with 5 votes and including the Sniper Assassin and Patient Zero, as well as any potential new music they might add :wink:

Or we could do a bracket, force people to choose :smiling_imp: