Featured Contracts - TAG

I can confirm this works. Thanks for sharing!!!
Sieger 300 case here I come!

1 Like

What platform are you on? Didnā€™t work for me on Xbox :frowning_face:

Damn these look incredibly dull :frowning_face:

Human Centigreed wasnā€™t bad, I kind of liked that it gave the feeling of getting through escalating degrees of difficulty. You have to trespass or carry a large weapon for each of the last 3 targets.

2 Likes

So when trying To Catch a Tea Leaf, the only consistent way Iā€™ve found to get Frank Evans out of his chair without his teacup breaking or sticking to his hand was to start at the Staff Room entrance and shoot him with the Sieker 1 before he grabs said teacup.

Am I missing something scripted, or does he not leave his chair on his own?

Iā€™m on PS4. Thatā€™s lame is didnā€™t work on Xbox.

Damn I was going to ask this.

If youā€™re going in the ā€œcorrectā€ order, then youā€™ll have to trespass just once (taking out Witmer with the Undertaker disguise). And for the saber, you can put into a briefcase and move around easily. Just choose one of the agency pickup smuggled locations for an easy access to a briefcase. Thereā€™s one very close to the saber itself.

I guess I imposed some superficial rules on myself :laughing: it did make it pretty fun though. I didnā€™t use a briefcase for the saber, and I decided to kill Alexa in her private room, mostly because I couldnā€™t find a letter opener, but I knew there was one in her office.

Hitmaps.com is your best friend for this. Location of every single item and more on every single map. Absolutely beautiful site. Without this site, I wouldnā€™t have gotten into playing contracts and escalations. It showed that thereā€™s a letter opener in the library on the ground floor. Thanks to this I didnā€™t have to enter the 2nd floor at all for this contract.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I know it and I love the site! Heā€™s done some amazing (and free!) work on that.

Although, I try to go through at least once without checking there if I can help it - since I knew there was one upstairs and I donā€™t care about leaderboard scores, I decided to challenge myself and go for it.

So prior to these three contracts there were 27 possible featured contracts in Tier 2; at least Iā€™d done everything possible and my counter was on 27. Iā€™ve just completed the three contracts, the final challenge says 30/40, I have a tick next to the challenge that should unlock the Sieger Ghost bag, butā€¦ it hasnā€™t unlocked. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

1 Like

There was discussion yesterday about this and there should only be 29 contracts for Track 2. One of the old contracts for Bangkok apparently counted for a while (but doesnā€™t anymore). Itā€™s possible thatā€™s why you have a count of 30 even though you really only have 29. Could also be a bug.

2 Likes

I think there is only 29 Track 2 contracts at present time: 23 Sponsored Contracts, 4 H3 launch contracts, and 2 from H2 Featured Contracts (1 launch and 1 from Kevin Ruddā€™s curation). Iā€™ll have to check, but I wonder if the fact there isnā€™t 30 contracts yet is affecting this.

4 Likes

I just finished the Facility contracts. Then I had 29. Right after I played ā€œGrand Theft Boscoā€ and suddenly unlocked the Sieger briegcase with 30 contracts in total. Strange.

1 Like

I hope they have this issue on their to do list. Theres already waiting some of us on their Semtex Block.

1 Like

Yes, youā€™re all correct. There are 27 on the first page of featured contracts and 2 more ICA facility contracts on further pages (the last one being on the last page). So it looks like my counter is broken as Iā€™ve only done 29, but it has me as 30/40. Fingers crossed that it unlocks on the next batch. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Enjoyed running this one! Thx to my two loyal viewers @ILikeGAMESish and @420 and their suggestions.

4 Likes

I was scrolling through the featured contracts list today and noticed an ICA Facility contract Iā€™d not noticed before, named ARRIVE, HIDE, LEAVE. It was, coincidentally, sat right next to the contracts ā€˜Evictionā€™ and ā€˜Grand Theft Boscoā€™ . I donā€™t know if it was there the whole time or if itā€™s just appeared. Iā€™ve completed this and I now have 30/30, with the item unlocked.