Featured Contracts

Yea, it’s a bit of a pain in the arse. I’m not great with weapon luring so it took a lot of coining and making everyone around him get sick.

To get to the barrel you mean? And the Sieker has 2 shots, considering the need for an ignitor for the fuel (taser) and the breaching charge for Andrea. Plus the emetic grenade for Rico to begin with.

Thinking harder about what my strategy actually was, I suppose I didn’t make the whole world sick. My strat is stupidly convoluted though that involved making Rico get sick twice to go near the barrel and getting another guy sick to take up the bin slot. Weapon lure is obviously better, I’m just shit at it.

I actually just did it in 4 mins if my brain is still working, my hands are still sweaty. I hate these contracts. I’ll upload it soon. Awful :laughing:

I hate this one too, while I wait for the other to upload

1 Like

Much more efficient than my 16 minute run :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I try to speedrun as much as possible, but there are times where a 10+min run is needed… but those are brutal :rofl:

I should be ashamed to admit that the other contract in your post, Attack of the Red and Black, my run was 45 minutes. I’m generally happy as soon as I get SA/5 stars by any means but I do enjoy coming into threads like these and watching runs from people who are good at the game.

1 Like

Ha, yeah that one sucked.

I thought this one would be impossible due to the ET phone nuke. After 3 hours of attempts I finally got it. I almost rage quit.

2 Likes

This is the one thing I am noticing with the later FCs, the reliance on the electrocution phone. You can really notice when some contracts were create solely around the item with little consideration for other kill methods (especially when they are tagged accident or electrocution kills for civilians).

Good job.

1 Like

I’m absolutely insane. I finally got to Fall Season Preview 2020. Dumbest contract ever but I am such a glutton for the punishment I tried a few methods. Ironically enough, I had the most trouble with goddamn Kruger. I think it’s because he’s the only enforcer, the Sheik too probably though.

I finished it SA in 13:25. Not the fastest but I had to get the 2 targets who have a really long path (Sheik and Kruger). The others are fairly easy for me now. I had zero joy playing this shit contract again but I can say that I did it.

TL;DR I finished Fall Season Preview: 2020 SA and a I still absolutely can’t stand it.

Me vs this contract

I’m up to the November 2019 contracts and will be doing that one today or tomorrow. I’m not looking forward to it and will wait until my son is in bed otherwise he will learn the Seven Words You Can’t Say On TV and more (if your a sailor).

Not sure what platform you are one, but on Xbox there are very few completing the H2 contracts Silent Assassin. Some contracts, I am the only one. I guess a lot of people either just did the bare minimum for the challenges or just don’t care.

1 Like

I’ll admit, when I found out about the wallbang sniper rifle bug I thought I’d find out what happens when all featured contracts are completed, and had a bit of fun with it. Seems like quite a lot of xbox players also really didn’t care about complications, except for when they’re mandatory and then only 15 people complete it.

1 Like

I’m on Xbox. Are you starting from the old to new or vice versa? I usually see 20 or more each contract. Sometimes I’m the only one, just look for #1 usually :wink:

Gamertag is same as my username.

Old to new. If you are going new to old, it’s smooth sailing for you as I have SA on all your remaining contracts. Just don’t take my first places. :wink:

Too late for that, I actually just saw you on The Monster From Nedanfor and No One’s Laughing Now. Sorry to take your place :rofl:

Have fun with this dumpster fire, hopefully some of these methods work for you.

Oddly enough, it was Novikov that I always had the most difficulty with for this contract. Had no idea you could draw him with noise from that balcony. Go figure. I don’t know what my SA time was for this but it sure as hell was slower than 13:25.

I usually try to defend contracts that have some interesting stuff going on even if they’re annoying but yea, I don’t have much defense for Fall Season Preview. I’m not a fan but I don’t want to be negative. I’m sure it took a lot of work and creativity to figure out how to make that contract. How long till we get you to do a Houdini’s Great Escape run, ColdDayInHell?

For a while, I was the only person going through the legacy contracts and getting SA on Playstation so I was always getting #1 despite how slow I am but a few more people who are good at the game have started getting into them so my rankings are dropping drastically :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t expect my rankings to stay up over time, I’m not a speed-runner.

Didn’t get to Fall Season Preview 2020 today. Most likely tomorrow as my wife and son will be out visiting her family. I’ll check out the video, but I remember what I did the first time I completed it.

The original Fall Season Preview in H1 is a good contract, but the complications used severely diminish the 2020 version, regardless of the increased load out options.

:rofl:

There are more tricks in Fall Season but it’s such a dogshit contract it’s not even worth showing.

Houdini’s GE is another one that I can’t stand. I might try it again but I literally get zero joy from playing it. Time limits suck and while I’m not a Hitmanist level speedunner, I’m usually in the top 3. Too much RNG with Hitman3 in Paris and other maps. The videos that show a SA run with 1 or 3 seconds to spare give me extreme anxiety LOL.

I like contracts like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RWgv_EZXBs

Yeah, 3:04 is the best I can do with Houdini, I’m not dealing with the RNG bug until it’s fixed (if it ever is.)

I thought about the briefcase glitch to get to the lower level faster and then I asked myself “what the fuck are you doing”
So… Hard pass :laughing:

That is a great contract and that was a very fun run to watch.

You say you won’t SA Houdini but the little voice at the back of your head that I also have will force you to do it at some point. Same with Vatican Privilege :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like