Featured Contracts

NO LO SASO. SA, SO

2 Likes

I like your literal kill methods, I’ve done that before on difficult contracts. I’ll upload my run in a bit. I actually have a love/hate for this one.

3 Likes

Fall Season Preview 2020 is like Lucy taking away the football and then continually kicking you in the groin as you lie on the ground in pain.

However, it is done. @ColdDayInHell, you can take my other scores, but I will remain content with this result. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent job! You can happily have that piece of shit contract’s top spot :rofl:

Corey Potter and the Sword of Pandora (SA, SO)

2 Likes

Of course servers are down, at least on my end. Hang tight for a leaderboard update.

1 Like

Yeah, about that.

1 Like

I like you.

1 Like

Wired Connection MK II (SA, SO)

1 Like

If it’s not obvious, I didn’t create this thread to gloat. I believe contracts and FCs are the heart of HITMAN as it shows how different runs can be. I never intended it to be a pissing match.

I just had to get that out there :smiley:

Also, Happy Birthday @omcdrucifer

And here’s one of the only time limit contracts I enjoy

2 Likes

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I don’t mean to give the impression that I’m bragging. I just happened to get a really good time on a few of these. The Corey Potter banter was fun.

There are plenty of contracts I’m never gonna be tops on. But I still enjoy them. And I want to share them. So, just in case, I’m not trying to flex on anyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nah you’re not bragging, but someone reading this thread might think we are in a pissing match :rofl:

I see you did Houdini’s GE in 3:00. Was it one of the methods listed above? I’m not retrying it and am happy with my 3:04 score. Horrific time constraint.

1 Like

It was using Mr. Me’s 2:59 run. I tried his 2:54 but could never get out of the Shiek’s apartment without being spotted. His other method has you darting the target and the guard in the next room to move him to the OG toilet. But it’s right to the wire. I’m good with it where it is.

2 Likes

Yeah, the amount of RNG here is insane. How he managed to get out of the Sheik’s room undetected is beyond me, since the SHTF room for Victor is the adjoining room.

Congrats on that anxiety-driven contract, my heart would be pounding reaching the door with a second left. I think I take gaming too seriously LOL.

1 Like

Glad you liked that one. I keep on lurking here for someone stumble on one of my contracts. :blush:

1 Like

Ha, was that yours? I don’t HATE it, I would rather just complete it and move on :wink:

I’m surprised it’s a melee contract due to your infatuation with goddamn explosive devices :rofl:

What I can’t even remember explosive device contracts that were featured of me. :joy:

Wow, awesome run. Interesting to see the Gun Lure glitch is still in the game. I thought that was patched out in H3. (Not that it concerns me, I’ve never been able to do it :smile:)
Also very sneaky finding a way to waltz into that guarded area, getting past the frisk zone.

Ooh, that was clean. Good work on getting the Guard lure with that first wall-shot, but later in the run you got a different guard totally alerted from it.

Oooooh that is one clean run, too.

What’s weirding me out are the two waiter NPCs you leg-shot in the basement. Somehow that didn’t compromise you? I thought whenever a character gets shot but doesn’t die, they immediately compromise you! Did… that change in H3?

1 Like

That was almost never a thing, maybe only during very limited times between patches. in early H2 and maybe early H1.

2 Likes

Oh… R-really?! My life has been a lie all these years.

:sob:

I guess it happened to me once, and I’d never try that again. Good to know I’m wrong lol!

1 Like