Featured Contracts

Good news, we just had to join the queue! :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

So are you in negotiations on behalf of the HMF? Might I suggest all submissions show prove of SA rating within reasonable time (so all submissions aren’t a speed runners playground, but not a 20 minute odyssey).

2 Likes

I kinda doubt I have that authority. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see Vatican Privilege MKII coming up.

1 Like

I thought that was Media Blackout, or is that the MKIII version and we need one submitted for a H2 map.

2 Likes

1 Like

I played that Isle of Sgail one where you have to use a sabre on a guard that is amongst many other guards, while dressed as the Butler, Snipe Sophia(?) as Brock, use a batarang on a gal in the bar area as the master of ceremonies that’s also surrounded by other NPCs… And use an explosive on Brock as Janus.

The weapon chase bug/exploit/mechanic or whatever seems to be the best way to get whatever disguise you need to the appropriate target. All but one target seemed to not need a ton of KO’s and bodies stashed out of the way.

1 Like

Quick! Change your name to Urben Inc. so they take you extra-seriously. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Attack of the Red and Black IIRC.

1 Like

I started playing again, I have about 6 left before completing them all.

This was hilarious in Mendoza-

2 Likes

I am at 18 left. Plus I am at 7 escalations remaining. I should have those done by the weekend.

After that it is just getting the Mission Stories done. It is strange that that progress did not carry over.

The road to 100% continues.

2 Likes

Unwanted Elements (SA)

To Be, Or Not To Be (SA, SO)

2 Likes

Nice. And it’s cool that mission stories didn’t carry over because I enjoy most of them. Plus ya get XP again anyway.

Kind of a boring legacy one but here it is.

We need more fiber wire contracts…

1 Like

After 1 month, 3 weeks, and 3 days since I started the Featured Contracts, they are finally done, all 5 star Silent Assassin rating. I laughed, I cried, and my swear jar now has enough money for an exotic trip once travel bans relax because of COVID-19.

@CHAOS_AGENT_45 I enjoyed you curation of contracts, but I have to give the point to @Urben for his. Both were great and the best of the curated contracts, Urben’s had only one contract per map and I happen to enjoy his slightly more. That said, Batch of CHAOS was an excellent swan song for the Featured Contracts in Hitman 2.

I look forward to the return of HMF submitted contracts.

Now to finish the Mission Stories for Hitman 1 and 2, the Road to 100% continues.

8 Likes

And my favorite: SONKO challenges!

Earlier I asked a question which most of people answered positively, so I present you the result of my work.

This a list of all Featured Contracts sorted by location, kill conditions, restrictions, etc.

To make it work as intended, you need to download it, enable editing and enable content when correspodning warnings will pop.

Download here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6glm5eqhudr5fer/Featured.Contracts.xlsm

4 Likes

Huh, that does look quite interesting. Will have a scroll though it later. Great work :+1:

More importantly we can use this to derive the formula for the most pickable contract :wink:

1 Like

I have a question regarding FC “Electric Slide”.
When I was trying to play it, nor tasers nor cat battery worked on puddle in which janitors were standing. Is it normal, or is it a glitch? Was there other way to finish it? Btw, this only happened to one on which you can slip on (with wet floor sign).

This is clearly a bug.
I encountered this only with one janitor that is near the radio.
I solved it by dragging that janitor to the puddle near server room, where woman is cleaning and a security guard standing right next to her, priorly sending them to sleep

1 Like

Enjoy the contracts and the competition. Recognize lots of the same folks in the top 20. Grabbed some #1’s and always looking at who’s jamming on the same level. Speed kills!!!:+1:(By the way, I am JD REV 813 on Xbox)

2 Likes