February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

I’d be happy with another C47-inspired suit. Commando 47 with jungle warpaint would be cool.

3 Likes

Technically, a tribute to Hitman Absolution was already done in Hitman 2016. We get the “Absolution suit” and “Terminus suit” from ET unlocks. We also have the “Cow-boy suit” that is a tribute to Dexter from Hitman Absolution.
“Corky suit” from Hitman BM is present. Excuse my ignorance, but I dunno what is the reference for the Raven suit.

So, maybe, they can skip Hitman Absolution for a suit from the first games (C47, SA or Contracts) because IOI considers it has already make some reference to Absolution. Just an assumption.

4 Likes

Pretty sure that the Raven Suit is a reference to the Adam Jensen’s look in the Deus Ex games series. The Raven Suit was released as part of the HITMAN (2016) Game Of The Year edition content, before IOI had been put up for sale by Square Enix, and so at the time of release it was probably a nice little bit of cross-franchise promotion from Squeenix, as both IOI and Eidos Montreal were under their umbrella at that point.

1 Like

No need. Two words:

Red thong

5 Likes

My best bet (and my favorite) is that the Berlin suit will be some sort of Flaming biker jacket. From Gunrunner’s Paradise (Codename 47) and Rendesvouz in Rotterdam (Contracts)

17 Likes

As cool as that might be, I’ve said before on another thread, the logo is just far too swastika-ish :grimacing: plus the Berlin escalation has to be an Absolution reference, it’d be weird if they didn’t

5 Likes

Assuming the last outfit will indeed by inspired by Absolution and it doesn’t have to be based on a disguise: What about a Hope Cougar outfit?

It’s probably not going to be a security guard, janitor or chef outfit. Would feel to “generic” compared to the other Deluxe Suits. It must be something a Hitman fan can look at and tell immediately that this is inspired by Absolution. I could imagine most of the unique disguises like the Scarecrow, the Patriot or even the Dealer as Deluxe Suit. As well as some of the more interesting looking outfit like the ones worn by the ICA troops or the goons in Rosewood.

2 Likes

I agree, that’s why I chose to go with “some sort of Flaming biker jacket”. I don’t imagine the swatika-ish design to happen, but a reimagining of a flaming design that alludes to these classics using the flames in another artistic direction entirely seems like a good possibility.

I wouldn’t mind an Absolution reference either, especially if it’s some kind of Henchman disguise with the hockey mask. It’s my second favorite option and actually one that wouldn’t surprise me as the Berlin DJ also wears a plastic mask.
I even wondered if the DJ’s mask was inspired by DJ Angerfist (who wears a hockey mask), but didn’t go with hockey design not to be that obvious :laughing:

2 Likes

March Roadmap leak

21 Likes

Moral of the story, everyone wants a revolver

18 Likes

Faba?
I hope IOI will solve that H2 locations thing till he arrives

3 Likes

I mean by March I’d certainly hope it’s fixed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I wonder if legally they can even have Faba in H3 (I know that’s an issue with the Busey ET). I hope so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think if they haven’t rights, they wouldn’t poke it in H3.
But we need to wait for official roadmap and see if it’s true at all

1 Like

That roadmap is 100% fake :smile:

1 Like

How about no? :slight_smile:

Is that you holding onto hope? :wink:

1 Like

Damn my rubbish photoshop skills! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Nah it was a pretty good Photoshop, I just know how to make a fake so I can spot one too :wink:

4 Likes

Nah, just everything is possible in this cursed world

kane suit would be balla

1 Like