February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

IOI stated that this problem for PC players will normally be solved at the end of this month:

Source: Known issue of this forum.

7 Likes

I saw that, but until this thing will be the actual fact, something might go wrong and the solution can be postponed further

I really hope there is a new celeb for Hitman 3.

(Mighta been harder this time with the pandemic).

3 Likes

How would a leaked roadmap for March be accurate if we’re almost a month away from that?

1 Like

If we’re talking Absolution unlocks, I vote the Priest outfit.

12 Likes

No way.

First red flag: Is that in reference to Kane, from the Kane & Lynch series? IOI has been doing tons of references to the Hitman series with their deluxe escalations, so it doesn’t make sense to suddenly branch out into something totally different.

Second red flag: The image is using the normal Berlin location picture, whereas the other escalations have their own custom 47-wearing-outfit pictures.

Third red flag: I don’t see IO making a revolver item that would need custom animations, especially for an item exclusive to DLC.

2 Likes

Also all the pistols in WoA are angled with the end pointed slightly at the camera, so that’s a dead giveaway too

All we’re doing here is teaching people how to make a flawless fake :wink:

2 Likes

If we’re doing Absolution outfits, Chipmunk or GTFO.

9 Likes

Blur for peak authenticity.

I hope we get an unlock for Hitman 1 & 2’s signature suits that doesn’t require ETs because I know a lot of people complained in streams I’ve watched that the lack of gloves on the default suit annoys people.

2 Likes

Hitman Blood Money as well!

They always had promised 6 total DE escalations, 1 for each map.

1 Like

Misread that as Kanye suit initially and was like “yeah that makes sense for a club”.

2 Likes

The one thing that makes me suspect it’s legit is cause I actually recognize that suit.

I think the guy who shopped it literally admitted to it in this thread.

That and I never seen IO use a Location Picture in a Roadmap that is used to advertise new content.

That and a K&L Themed Deluxe Escalation is just weird since the big emphasis for these Deluxe Escalations is 20 Years of HITMAN celebrating the series.

3 Likes

Plus, as far as I know, all “Deluxe” equipment unlocks are a reskin of another item.

Maybe the shotgun? Is there anything special about it? Don’t think so, though.

EDIT: So, uhh, wrestler outfit, and we’re going to get a mace reskin called Mjollnir and an ICA Remote Audio Distraction that plays wrasslin’ music and taunts.

The sniper rifle with the Chinese set isn’t a reskin.

3 Likes

True but it’s not an original item also since it’s literally ported from that Hitman Sniper mobile game :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

meme

5 Likes