February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

Dammit, was about to get me some Early Access Stowaway action.

6 Likes

Also, apperantly, they fixed the contracts MK3 breaching charge, but they kept the black ICA, the golden DAK and removed the ICA 19. Im so confused. I hoped for the goldballer to finally be there but nope. Also no LOD fix.

Also: Imperial with gloves is still doubled.

2 Likes

Well, now IĀ“ve lost any and all motivation to grind Siberia againā€¦

4 Likes

It was nice while it lasted at least. Sorry you didnā€™t get to try it out :cry: (dw, was more of a gimmick than anything)

2 Likes

I played it a few times, and it was incredibly fun. It broke the game so much but it was awesome.

2 Likes

Shushhhhhh, weā€™re trying to talk it down for Rimā€™s sake :wink:

4 Likes

Well, it was fun once, it really puts away all the challenge when you just camp the starting location, snipe all targets and leave again.

1 Like

that ninja costume looks so damn good

They intentionally removed a QoL feature? What the hell lmao

3 Likes

Shame. Wouldā€™ve been neat if you would unlock Rave-On-Suit (or however it is called) with this one.
Not for me, but Iā€™m sure there are other players who like that outfit.

2 Likes

How are people on non-PC platforms doing re: in-game progress after the patch? Havenā€™t logged into Stadia version yet while I wait to hear if the progress-wipes weā€™ve seen today are now fixed, just wondered whether any PS ox XB users have logged in with progress still retained?

Iā€™ve been able to unlock Rave on Suit on that accidentaly leaked escalation: unfortunately, after fixing the issue with transfer progress, it was gone. Be careful with you updates next time, IOI!

23 Likes

Oh, so there was an unlock.
My bad then.

Thats nice! But I hope its an additional one, not the deluxe one. Because all players should be able to unlock the suit, and, for the price the deluxe edition was, and given we only get 6 ones, I would like one last suit.

3 Likes

Itā€™s 100% not deluxe. All other deluxe escalations also had items inspired by previous games as unlocks.

5 Likes

Iā€™m betting this isnā€™t the March Deluxe escalation, as @Jason_Portman says, everyone should be able to unlock that suit as itā€™s in the base game.

That, and every other suit so far has been themed around something Hitman-related and had a unique design. Would be pretty underwhelming to have the final suit justā€¦ That.

6 Likes

Well at least confirms that Rave On is indeed a suit and the Rave On location can be used for SO runs !

3 Likes

Thank god. I was almost scared I paid for such a shit ā€œsuitā€ :hot_face:

Nooooooo thatā€™s was so funny!

If these items were not missing because this escalation was not finished yet.