February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

Not only that, but the NPCs have the unique reactions to it!!! :heart_eyes:

(Also, the “The Blade is Hungry” caught me off guard… :sweat_smile: )

Well, just like with the EC phone, I wish they had nerfed it… :cry:

On another note, the Golden Dragon remains unfixed/uncorrected in terms of body-piercing…

2 Likes

Still, I find it extremely unlikely that this escalations is Deluxe one as all of the other ones had suits from old games.

Well they fixed challenges bugs such as estate wines and discovery challenges

obraz
Also this is still a thing somehow.

13 Likes

Yeah well it’s harmless

But annoying.

7 Likes

I’ve had that since launch. Not sure what causes it, sometimes it goes away

It’s normally hidden in the gun but it goes like this after reloading a save. Seemed like a simple fix but apparently not. Knowing IO we can hope for a fix in August a the earliest.

5 Likes

Servers seem to be down for me (Xbox One) and haven’t been able to check the updates but so far seems that’s for the best, all thing considered. At leqst the pace of fixing the issues seems to be fast.

Time to wait for how this further develops.

3 Likes

Also, is it just me or have the syringes been made bigger?

1 Like

Yep, that is mentioned in the patchnotes. Small items got bigger pictures.

8 Likes

Well they said some items in invnetory view have been rotated to fit in better with the others. So I suppose it is a matter of point if view .

What’s weird is I always thought it was a stylistic thing. Like that weird lens flare on all the locations.

that was a fun escalation!

i’ve already made a contract with the ninja gear in chongqing :joy: (psn // contact id: 2-30-2032871-05) if anyone fancies it. quick and dirty.

2 Likes

Yeah they need to fix those as they’re clearly bugs if they fixed the summer suave thing. Did they fix track 1 to properly display how many contracts you need to complete?

Does the Ninja gear have specific kill conditions in contracts mode? (Katana or special suit)
That would be unfortunate. Only people with the Deluxe Pack could play them.

1 Like

I don’t know what to think about that :thinking:

The Deceivers description is “REDACTED”. I guess they don’t let us to see it until the target is available.

1 Like

the suit doesn’t but the katana is specific (white katana). didn’t think of that.

1 Like

Let’s just call it a feature: We now have Deluxe Contracts

2 Likes

Anyone have problems to find the gurú suit?
Where is it?