February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

I got it, the Outfit for Berlin.

Tin_Foil_Hat_Man

With the UFO Easter Egg it works!

18 Likes

Ha, I had the same thoughtā€¦ Stop reading my mind!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but if the last Deluxe Escalation is in Berlin this is the most logical Disguise/Suit to make a return.

and, I would be okay with this being the final suit even if itā€™s the last joke suit for the trilogy.

A little disappointed the Sieger didnā€™t have this color scheme.

(For those who donā€™t know, this was the sniper that the guards had during Hidden Valley).

12 Likes

If the next one is going to be in Berlin, here are some of my ideas:

Maynard John (even though we already got a suit from that level, face would be mask, viable)

Agency Heavy Trooper (from Absolution)
image )
Blackwater Manager (Absolution)
Researcher (Absolution)
Henchman (Absolution)

I think most likely out of all these, Maynard, Agency Heavy Trooper, or Henchman.

4 Likes

I mean itā€™s basically the Ghost just without the laser sight and round suppressor. Still not the same though. :frowning:

1 Like

Also why are people saying you canā€™t choose a suit for Hokkaido? Did they change something with the default start?

Once you get to Mastery 20 for Hokkaido you can edit your loadout.

2 Likes

Ah, so not a lot of people have reached that yet, alright.

1 Like

Seeing a bit of Absolution positivity on this thread, and I dig it

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted an ā€˜Agent 17ā€™ suit, and as simple as it is just a yellow tie, itā€™d be fun roleplaying as a more disciplined/deadly clone.

(I totally did not make this picture)

24 Likes

The new Dartmoor escalation today is a good one IMO, encourages speed routing and stealth inside the mansion. Escalations as a whole in Hitman 3ā€¦ well, I havenā€™t played the Playstation exclusive one but the othersā€¦ have been more fun for me than Hitman 2ā€™s.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that itā€™s still not in the game, considering itā€™s only a matter of different tie and sunglasses. Probably demand for it is too low.

2 Likes

No matter what next deluxe escalation is, Iā€™m more concerned about what issues will be fixed in game update. I wonder if weā€™ll get our missing Requiem suitsā€¦

1 Like

Make elusive targets permanent please we all want it!!! :pray:

5 Likes

Did they say anything about the ET re-run? Can we play them again, if we played them in H2?

I was thinking to myself ā€œare we really going to have Absolution nostalgia now that all the old games are referenced? Absolution is too new.ā€

Then I realised that Absolution turns 10 years old next year.

And to make it worse to think about, HITMAN was announced in 2015 which is 6 years ago. There was also a 6 year gap between Blood Money and Absolution. I donā€™t like time.

9 Likes

March deluxe escalation costume leak

When you wear this deluxe suit you donā€™t animate or have a properly rendered face.

27 Likes

What if the ā€œchangeā€ to the ET formula is: Thereā€™s just not going to be any new H3 Targets?

Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s wrong and they are working on some, but with the fact that we only got 7 for Hitman 2, and the last two only released after months of asking when the next one would come, I feel like IO just doesnā€™t want to or canā€™t feasibly add interesting targets to the new maps.

Yeah, itā€™s ominous as Swing said, but I feel like this is just PR lingo. The ā€˜Initiationā€™ being a ā€œwelcome to Hitman 3! Hereā€™s a taste of our post-launch content! More to come later!ā€

Edit: the Polygon article David mentioned has got it all wrong. IOI isnā€™t teasing ā€œThe Initiation Protocolā€ as some upcoming content or feature. This is the Initiation Protocol. This roadmap.

(From the blog post:)
As well as all of this new content, weā€™re planning a patch in a few weeks that will bring fixes and tweaks to the game. Weā€™ll give you a full rundown of whatā€™s included and whatā€™s changing closer to that time. That patch will also make sure youā€™re prepared for whatā€™s still to comeā€¦ The Initiation Protocol has started.

ā€œWhatā€™s still to comeā€ is just more free updates.

Whatā€™s ā€œstartedā€ already is the Initiation Protocol. This is the inaugural update/Initiation of all Hitman 3 updates.
Go home, people. Nothing to see here, we cracked the case.

6 Likes

That was my theory, the only other possible thought I had was theyā€™ll put them on a replayable constant rotation when theyā€™re done with the game entirely and that way they can market it as ā€œcontinuous and endless content for the fansā€ instead of ā€œweā€™re done with the game forever, bye.ā€

3 Likes