February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

I’m crossing my fingers for the absolute sex magnet of a costume known as Tin Foil Hat Man or the King of Chinatown’s drug dealer.

I’m hoping it’s a constant rotation in the end, too. Either the same schedule throughout every game, or individual random schedules for every player (due to the game being offline by that point).

Having them all accessible at once though would be great, too. Means I wouldn’t need to wait or wonder when a specific ET is gonna roll around.

1 Like

I feel the same. Some escalations from previous editions felt like random contracts, but ALL escalations in Hitman 3 so far were pretty clever and entertaining.

1 Like

Yeah the Polygon article got it wrong. No there, there.

In terms of elusive targets, I think that IOI are planning on making new elusive targets, and they are going to change up the formula.

Torben Ellert who was responsible for the elusive targets in Hitman 2016, said that he was looking at ways to create scenarios where your target could be one of the hundreds of NPCs on the map, so that your experience would be completely unique, and you couldn’t just follow what someone else did on YouTube.

This is my guess.

1 Like

a cool unlock for the final deluxe escalation would be a low poly look inspired by c47.

5 Likes

On the one hand, that escalation on the train sounds really awesome, showing up dressed as a ninja with katana and rifle!

Everything else is… meh? More reskins and reskins of items you can barely see. It hasn’t escaped my notice either that the ninja outfit is a variant of the one in Hokkaido and the Futo Suit. And yeah, more snow stuff with nowhere to use it! The new levels deserve to have their own escalations and featured contracts, but it’s not like we’re lacking in either, all maps considered.

I’m really curious about that patch, though. If they iron out the bigger bugs that’s already great.

:question:

It’s the same 3D model, except in white, with a few touches: gauntlets, scarf and of course the goggles.

What scares me most is, that six year gap is definitely repeating from Hitman 3s launch onwards. :frowning:

3 Likes

winter ninja suit:
yaamee! yaaame!
only olds remember

6 Likes

It’s literally based off of Hitman 2’s ninja suit.

1 Like

For sure, as announced by Clemens.
Even the roadmap/escalation image is a nod to the loading screen of, wait for it, Hidden Valley.

Anyone else hoping for an escalation where you have to ID your targets by shouting out to them, and then later kill them by running them over with a truck?

17 Likes

I swear 47 screaming YAME YAME would make my day

YAME YAME

in summary:

YAME YAME

14 Likes

Well… I have the good fortune/misfortune of having had to purchase HITMAN 3 on PS4, rather than on PC where I had all my progress and items.

I did that in order to close in on free H1 GOTY content for PS4 (as my token for H1 on PS4 was actually from when the game was free on PS+) and also to dodge that entire Steam/Epic mess on PC.

Basically I’m a good 59.99 USD less on the entire trilogy.

The result though is that basically I have to do almost everything all over again across the entire trilogy. Bangkok from Level 1 all over again! Also taking stock of basic gear that I have to now find across the world - again.

So… I was definitely not rushing to get Deluxe Edition on H3 because as it is, it will be 2022 before I even get to the Deluxe content. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Only started playing Dubai in any serious way yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

By the time I decide to get Deluxe upgrade for H3, should be worth it. :slight_smile:

The Emetic Grenade and the Emetic Pen Syringe are definitely not meh.

The Emetic Pen is kinda meh though since we literally already have that (from Chongqing Mastery, I think.)

3 Likes

Oh… isn’t that a Lethal Pen Syringe? (I’ve only gotten out of HITMAN 2… because progress carryover on low progress account).

Oh, is it? I unlocked this pen syringe last night, haven’t checked it out or used it. I’m sure it said Emetic. But if not, then all’s good!

*Just checked. Yes, we literally already have this pen item.

Chongqing – End of an Era

• Electronic Key Hacker MK III (Tool) – Unlocked at Mastery Level 2
  • ICA Pen Syringe Emetic (Poison) – Unlocked at Mastery Level 5
2 Likes

But this is just the Absolution Suit with “PVC Plastic” shaders.

Still though… the “faceless face” would make for a very cool version of “One Last Time, Mr. Soders”… Soders looks up and it’s “a man with no face”. :laughing:

1 Like

Ah… but this means you can now have TWO… imagine the power… :smiling_imp:

1 Like