Finding Your Florida Man

Florida Man Arrested After Praising the Lord While Highway-Surfing His Cadillac

The 70-year-old said he’d “rather go to jail than go back home” to his supposedly demanding wife.

7 Likes

Florida man deflates bouncy castle with children inside

9 Likes

March 18th

Florida man arrested, accused of throwing pancake batter at woman

Sounds like a potential good unlock, right IOI? :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

And Pancake MK II will have extra honey on it.

6 Likes

don’t forget the MK II sticker lost in the honey

9 Likes

“florida man gets headbutted and knocked out by an alligator, june 7.” an accurate PoV of my life, dangerous but liveable. “florida man gets shot but still delivers pizza to home” another example

3 Likes

july 23, same as 420’s

Florida man bites his brother’s penis off after he walks in on his brother having sex with his cousin on his favorite dragon ball z blanket

what the FUCK

11 Likes

The perp’s mugshot…

9 Likes

July 5… I don’t even have words, all of these Florida man headlines read like The Onion articles!

19 Likes

Time to Revive this Topic

14 Likes

Is licking doorknobs for three hours in front of a camera in Florida considered a crime though? :thinking:

2 Likes

If it’s not your own, I guess so. Wouldn’t know how it would be sentenced as though :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I can’t figure out if this article is the same as the one a few posts up or if licking doorbells in Florida is a frequent issue, but this is from the article….

“The event was recorded as a suspicious incident and the man is not facing any charges.

“Florida is weird, but I don’t think we have any doorbell licking statutes,” Morely said”

4 Likes

Not my Florida Man, but just read this:

7 Likes

Hilarious :joy: I got two hits:

8 Likes

“Already banned for a similar disturbance” lol.

4 Likes

Florida man throws baby at deputy during high speed chase(the baby was saved) June 7

3 Likes

I got a hit

5 Likes

Florida man interrupts Hurricane reports to yell ‘Di*ks out for Harambe’

https://youtu.be/7ghIugZaCe8

5 Likes