First 5 Minutes of DUBAI (Gameplay) - Discussion

37 Likes

Now people should be satisfied about the gameplay :slight_smile:

22 Likes

And this is when I bow out. It’s been a ride, boys… See you on the other side.

11 Likes

i wish the minimap would be absent displaying just the word “unavailable”. also, i think 47 changing suits was very awkward

10 Likes

Not enough gameplay. More gameplay when?

But seriously this looks awesome so far. I like Grey when he isn’t in trailer mode.

14 Likes

not really. imagine having been shown 5 minutes of beach walking in hawkes bay instead of miami as gameplay

4 Likes

Lol btw is anyone even gonna watch that?

1 Like

i would prefer 47 without his Boyfriend on the Mission tbh.

9 Likes

Yeah his boyfriend is clingy asf

3 Likes

I think it’s the first time that the minimap is blured ?

2 Likes

Mood, more gameplay, more GAMEPLAY!!!

1 Like

it’s because 47 doesnt have the floorplans, i believe

5 Likes

Boy, that transition with the curtain was so good! I’m eager to see all what’s avaible.

10 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if it will be permanent or if one of the Mastery levels will make it available, kind of like in HokaĂŻdo with the loadout

5 Likes

i remember @Kevin_Rudd asking about this: so you enter in the HALO suit, and you can transition into your grey suit with the curtains. but you can also choose to keep your HALO suit on

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful graphics. Major props to IOI.

So 47 and Diana are on speaking terms? I wonder how Grey cleared things up so Diana wouldn’t drop the Constant bomb on him.

14 Likes

Damn, the way 47 starts is awesome, i imagine how it would feel in VR

4 Likes

Diana is still there… briefing the mission

2 Likes

Ahhhh it’s not enough! Seriously tho the level looks good, the new minimap despite being blurred out looks cool, kinda hope they change the target and pause UI before release but it all looks great especially the new movement animation. But there’s not enough! It cuts out before he even tries to kill anyone.

2 Likes

I am now wondering if the “floor plans” are required to enable the map. Could that be another new feature instead of just knowing the entire map right from the start automatically?

12 Likes