First 5 Minutes of DUBAI (Gameplay) - Discussion

38 Likes

Now people should be satisfied about the gameplay :slight_smile:

22 Likes

And this is when I bow out. It’s been a ride, boys… See you on the other side.

11 Likes

i wish the minimap would be absent displaying just the word “unavailable”. also, i think 47 changing suits was very awkward

10 Likes

Not enough gameplay. More gameplay when?

But seriously this looks awesome so far. I like Grey when he isn’t in trailer mode.

14 Likes

not really. imagine having been shown 5 minutes of beach walking in hawkes bay instead of miami as gameplay

4 Likes

Lol btw is anyone even gonna watch that?

1 Like

i would prefer 47 without his Boyfriend on the Mission tbh.

9 Likes

Yeah his boyfriend is clingy asf

3 Likes

I think it’s the first time that the minimap is blured ?

2 Likes

Mood, more gameplay, more GAMEPLAY!!!

1 Like

it’s because 47 doesnt have the floorplans, i believe

5 Likes

Boy, that transition with the curtain was so good! I’m eager to see all what’s avaible.

9 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if it will be permanent or if one of the Mastery levels will make it available, kind of like in Hokaïdo with the loadout

5 Likes

i remember @Kevin_Rudd asking about this: so you enter in the HALO suit, and you can transition into your grey suit with the curtains. but you can also choose to keep your HALO suit on

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful graphics. Major props to IOI.

So 47 and Diana are on speaking terms? I wonder how Grey cleared things up so Diana wouldn’t drop the Constant bomb on him.

14 Likes

Who had a little orgasm watching this?

5 Likes

The Trailer looks good, I like it. :+1:
The Camera feature looks good and the Burj-Al-Ghazali and the Suit Transition looks great.
I don’t know about the accents, though, as I watched this trailer in a low volume. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Damn, the way 47 starts is awesome, i imagine how it would feel in VR

4 Likes

Diana is still there… briefing the mission

2 Likes