Freelancer | Patch 3.170.1 | Bugs and Imperfections

Sorry but Incorrect. Cuz having a mushroom takes up an inventory slot whereas a vial produced from the mushroom is a free slot.

As you see in my pics, I had 14/12 slots taken up. So producing the vial would have brought me back down to 12/12. :slight_smile:

Edit: or 11/12. I think the mushroom was a 3 slotter.

2 Likes

Had an escape bug occur. None of the suspects wanted to actually run. So I waited almost 3 minutes and none ran. So I took a random shot. lol

1 Like

Weirdly enough I had this happen for the first time, today. It was in Dubai and the target stood below the chandler/light thing in the VIP area. Itā€™s almost like they were asking to be killed.

1 Like

There is a boat in Ambrose Island that moves randomly teleporting through the map. Usually you dont even see it, but sometimes it blocks ways

1 Like

One of the higher-up guards in the New York bank is apparently immune to chloroform so he can enter the security room with the chloroformed A/C running and nothing would happen to him. Heā€™d just keep trying to wake everyone else up again and again and again. This has only happened once (so far).

1 Like

There are no lethal mushrooms.

Also emetic poison is an incredibly common find on pretty much every map, so it probably wouldnā€™t be too useful to have the machine create it in the safehouse.

3 Likes

I agree but again missing the point. If I can start with it, then I donā€™t have to go find it. If Iā€™m going to Colorado and doing an SA/SO run, I donā€™t want to be putting myself in more danger by going around the map to find it.

The point Iā€™m trying to make is I put emetic in, I would like emetic out. Same with syringes. If I want lethal poison, Iā€™ll go fishing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, heā€™s sitting on a table like an idiot. That cutscene always bugs me since there are free chairs everywhere.

4 Likes

But all those free chairs would leave 47ā€™s back exposed in a public area. 47 is sitting in a way that keeps his back to the wall, allowing him to survey the entire area. Thatā€™s basic tradecraftā€¦

3 Likes

Okay but the fish you catch can only be used to make sedative poisons lol.

4 Likes

At some point the cutscene showing 47 drinking wine upon spawning in the safehouse bugged hard and now it always spawns him in the basement, drinking from an invisible glass, and while heā€™s doing so the camera can go completely out of bounds :x

1 Like
4 Likes

Maybe a bugā€¦ idk. I spied out target, had her pick up Pale Duck, isolated her and shot a gun at floor, she starts to escape and I blow her up as sheā€™s fleeing.
However I did NOT get the ā€œEliminate Target while Escapingā€ objective. Normal or not?

I am having the same issue with Prank Caller. I somehow manage progress 3 different times. All it says is, ā€œArrange 10 meetings using Burner Phones.ā€ I take out a Suspect early, arranged a meeting, other Suspects responds, and nothing. I bought my time to isolate the Leader, without marking as I donā€™t know how yet. Eliminate, arrange meeting, Suspects responds, nothing. I even took out several Suspects to leave two Suspects behind. Eliminate one, call the other, nothing. However, after eliminating the Leader then call the remaining only Suspect, it counted, once. Then I repeated the last scenario in another Show Down, got nothing. Itā€™s inconsistent and stupid. Even the Prestige Objective doesnā€™t count, but only tried once with several phones.

2 Likes

I think I saw this mentioned before, but it happened to me.
I had the suspect camera out and another guard says ā€œput that weapon awayā€. W T F ?
Paris map. Not sure what map the other reportee was on.

1 Like

Yeah the camera counts as a weapon, though you wonā€™t lose SA or get caught if you ger seen holding it, this drvies me crazy

Thatā€™s laughably bad. But then Iā€™m finding many aspects laugbably bad lately.
Seiker 1 Emetic poison gun fails to work if your target is ā€œdistractedā€. Come on!

3 Likes

It annoys me greatly that the view of the stargazing telescope in 47ā€™s dinner room is blocked by a parasol. There is no option to remove the parasol.

Also there are six shelves of firewood. How the upper two are even remotely practical is beyond me.

3 Likes

Ya and also says eliminate when behind an npc.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve found that happens only when youā€™re holding a briefcase. Same thing used to happen with the Kalmer/Sieker too until the last patch just broke them completely and now allow you to actually eliminate them.

If you use the prompt, 47 just whacks them over the head with the briefcase.

Your screenshot also reminded me - hopefully they fix the Freelancer icons to the right of the minimap in the next patch. They donā€™t move further left when you turn off the minimap like the difficulty and SA tracker ones do in the main game.

8 Likes